PDA

View Full Version : Lemmissu - Revolutions Sessions new mix discussion.

Lemmii
08-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Hello Peers!!

I am hoping to get my mix constructed mixed and recorded this week. Im going to bring you the very best in the EDM, Progressive and Electro house playing in the clubs as we speak. The cheese will be brought to a minimum and the mix will hopefully have something for everybody!

I make no money from mixing at the moment, actually its costing me for the music so i'm doing it solely for the love of music!! If you like the electro house genre then have a wee read on and take part in the discussion.

I have some big names in the second part to the series with the usual suspects Dash Berlin, Avicii (Not his new cheesy song), Tiesto, Tommy Trash, Alesso, Arty and Dirty South. All of which have been the bread and butter of most of my mixes. I will be including great remixes from TJR and will sparks solely because I love the whole Melbourne bounce scene!

Empire of the sun have a great sound and tbh I think they have amazing vocals. Martin Garrix will be making a debut on my decks and I'm guessing we all know which song!

I also have great tracks from Armand Van Helden, Afrojack and an absolutely amazing remix from fedde le grand called no good its an old school track so check it out!

So let me know below what you think of the featuring artists and let me know if there's any you would like to see in future mixes! Do you think its still cheesy? Try to keep the hate to a minimum although criticism is welcome.

Again i'm doing this for the love of music and it costs me roughly £30 quid a week and a social life to make mixes so feedback is always welcome and Rep + feedback will always be returned. I get most of my music from beatport and CD pool so if you havent heard of these check them out. If you are a producer and would like me to include any of your songs hit me up.

Thanks for reading and Keep the music alive!!

Lemmissu