PDA

View Full Version : American DJ Mega Par Profile Led

Djjordz
07-21-2013, 07:30 AM
Has anyone used these for dancefloor lighting? I am U18, so am mainly doing house parties, and at the moment have a light show of
Dune Compact RGY Laser, Ebay Red and Green Mini Laser, 2 Ebay Moonflowers, Chauvet Radius 2, 1500w Strobe and Smoke, Hopefully soon to be Duel Moonflower scanner and beginner DMX board
I dont want uplighting, as at house parties for younger people, they dont want to pay for it kind of thing
http://www.jbhifi.com.au/pro-dj/american-dj/mega-par-profile-led-sku-330144/
Considering this price, which I think is pretty good, but not knowing the specs of what type of wash light to get, can someone point me in the right direction?!
Are these good for house party's?
Cheers

Djjordz
07-23-2013, 04:41 PM
Bump!

Synaxis
07-23-2013, 06:30 PM
How many are you planning to Buy? And why are you choosing these? Price?

If you bought about 4, they would work fine to lighting up the dance floor. And, since they are uplights, you can uplight the walls to give you a different look.

Djjordz
07-24-2013, 04:59 AM
Eventually 4, but buying them most likely one at a time or maybe in pairs
Decent reviews from some few sites, and price as well as being in a local shop for $98

djscrizzle
07-25-2013, 11:17 PM
I have one, and plan on adding five more over the next years' time, plus a truss of some kind.

Djjordz
07-26-2013, 02:49 AM
I have one, and plan on adding five more over the next years' time, plus a truss of some kind.

How do you rate it?!
For dancefloor wash lighting

djscrizzle
07-26-2013, 05:13 AM
The single unit I have has pretty good coverage in small venues, and for live band shows, it makes a great wash light as well.