PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rane Empath $400 OBO or trade

Pavin
07-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Hey ya'll
Once again getting rid of the old stuff in order to pay off the Z2.
You have your legendary, fantastic, renowned 3 Channel Blue Rane Empath. This mixer is absolutely fantastic condition. Vinyl sounds amazing on this thing, sound quality, and build quality are amazing. It's got a great Flex FX section for plug in effects and tons of other things. It's only been moved from home to home, never smoked around etc etc.

Here's some quick run down of specs:

Universal internal power supply - when traveling, finding power supply adapters is difficult; Empath accepts 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power, for use anywhere in the world without adapters
Auto-Gain - prevents performance wrecking swings in program level when changing sources; the music is never too soft or clipped
FlexFX - is a post-fader external stereo effects loop with individual Dry/Wet pan controls for Inputs 1, 2, 3 and the Mic
Penny & Giles - smooth, accurate and reliable mixing is made possible by employing the most respected name in audio faders

Cons: The only bad thing is the crossfader needs to be cleaned and lubed. Its pretty stiff compared to how it use to be, mainly due to non-use as even. You could either clean it with some deoxit etc or just chuck a innofader for insanely cheap.

Update: Took the fader out and wiped it off with some q-tips, the thing is like brand new! Just needs lube to make it extra "Rane" feeling!

This is why the mixer is $400 OBO or trade!

Also side note; if interested selling my CDJ 100s for 150$ the pair (or willing to trade for Kontrol F1 or MidiFighter)

These suckers are in absolutely perfect working condition some light scratches, but never left my room EVER.
I mean I dont even think they moved 5 feet from the day I bought them!

Pavin
07-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Sale Pending

punky
07-22-2013, 01:16 PM
Great deal here!

Pavin
07-23-2013, 12:49 AM
Thanks for the bump! Also, sslater please clear your inbox!

Mixer is blue btw, still haven't uploaded pics and not sure stock pics will do much..

sslater
07-23-2013, 06:03 AM
inbox cleared.

Pavin
07-29-2013, 02:51 AM
CDJ 100s still for sale!
Empath: sale pending!

Pavin
07-31-2013, 12:42 AM
Empath Sold: mods please close :)

Will be opening up another thread for the cdj 100s :D

Edit: slater mixer will be on its way (p.s. your inbox is full again)