PDA

View Full Version : House House Nation Vol. 12 w/ Scot Michael

Scott Michael
02-05-2012, 08:36 AM
As a welcome back to DJF here is my latest mix. Like always I'd love to hear some constructive criticism. I hope everyone enjoys the mix as much as i do. If you have a mix of yours you'd like me to listen to in return, post the link.

http://soundcloud.com/scott-michael/house-nation-vol-12

1. Afrojack & Shermanology - Can't Stop Me (Club Mix)
2. Bassmonkeys & Dominatorz ft. Amanda Wilson - Don't Throw It Away (Stafford Brothers Remix)
3. Rye Rye feat. Robyn - Never Will Be Mine (Fedde le Grand Vocal Mix)
4. David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj - Turn Me On (Michael Calfan Remix)
5. Cazzette - Killmode vs Right Here Right Now (CZT's A Soccer Hurdle Bootleg)
6. Tommy Trash - Cascade (Original Mix)
7. Quintino - We Gonna Rock (Original Mix)
8. Tristan Garner - Raven (Original Mix)
9. Pendulum - The Island (Steve Angello, AN21, Max Vangeli Remix)
10. Example vs Quintino & Sandro Silva - Epic The Way You Kissed Me (Hardwell MashUp)
11. Andrew Bennett feat. Shena - Alright (Sebjak Remix)
12. TV Rock & Hook N Sling feat. Rudy - Diamonds in the Sky (Original Mix)
13. DJ Fresh feat. Sian Evans - Louder (Hardwell Remix)
14. Bingo Players - Mode (Original Mix)

Scott Michael
02-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Forgot to mention REP for those who do listen ...... :music:

n0ah
02-05-2012, 04:16 PM
I really liked it! Listened to the whole thing while cleaning up the house. My only question is where are the other ones!

And also, it's a very similar style to the 2nd and 3rd episodes of my show! http://www.mixcloud.com/noahcurtis/pulse-energy-epiosde-2/

Scott Michael
02-06-2012, 11:16 AM
Noah, Thanks for the listen, Rep for ya! :tup: I'll be listening to your mixes for sure, just checked out the track listings! I have a free account right now so I upload and keep 1 or 2 mixes in rotation depending on thier length. Usually every month or so I record a new mix! What i need to find is a home for my entire library of mixes!

JohnnyGraz
02-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Hell of a mix my friend! Love your style of transition. EXCELLENT!!!!!! May I ask what Equipment and DVS (if any) that you use?

Scott Michael
02-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Hell of a mix my friend! Love your style of transition. EXCELLENT!!!!!! May I ask what Equipment and DVS (if any) that you use?

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated. :D Have some Rep my friend :music:

Current Set up:

Traktor SP2 DVS | Audio 10 DJ | CDJ 1000's MK3 | DJM 800 Rotary | 1200 M3D's | Shure M44G's | NI Kontrol X1 | KRK RP8's &10 S sub|

DJAVLive
02-06-2012, 08:56 PM
AMAZING TRANSITIONS! i cant wait for more dude keep it up!

JGeffen
02-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Listening, and excited about it.

JGeffen
02-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Whatever song is playing at ~35' is epic. L-O-V-E it!!

Scott Michael
02-08-2012, 05:12 PM
AMAZING TRANSITIONS! i cant wait for more dude keep it up!

Thanks for listening. DO you have any mixes hosted? I'll take a listen! Have some Rep@

Scott Michael
02-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Whatever song is playing at ~35' is epic. L-O-V-E it!!

Thank you Sir :tup: I'm happy everyone is enjoying the mix. My next step is to look for more space to host my volumes of mixes.

paulash69
02-09-2012, 08:16 AM
Hi
Really enjoyed this one. Transferred to my iphone for listening to later on when on a training run. Will keep me in good order for an hour.
Will listen out for more of your stuff.
Repped and rated (if we still do that on this new site!!)

Scott Michael
02-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Hi
Really enjoyed this one. Transferred to my iphone for listening to later on when on a training run. Will keep me in good order for an hour.
Will listen out for more of your stuff.
Repped and rated (if we still do that on this new site!!)

Paul thanks for listening to my mix :D I appreciate you rating the thread! Have some free rep my friend. If you have any mixes hosted, I'll gladly listen! Once again, thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it :music:

l0ckd0wn
02-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Good stuff man, very very big roomish with a good track selection! +1