PDA

View Full Version : Any Of You Guys On WIND?

Tektonix
07-10-2013, 05:03 PM
AYO!!!

So i sat on my galaxy S4 a while back ._. the screen is in 10,000 pieces and my contracts been up with Rogers for time now. I figured i may as well switch things up a little because rogers is just stupid expensive :blank: Great service, just not worth what your getting. Iv'e had my eye on WIND mobile since they launched, Have heard good and bad reviews on it so i'm in no position really to be able to make a choice quite yet. They have coverage up to Barrie now (Im in Newmarket so i'm covered) however i'm in Toronto and Mississauga more than i am at home. They have some decent phones that i'd be just fine using and the plans and rates just look phenomenal. My question is about how good the service is? Iv'e heard a few stories of getting charged roaming while in home zone, It was resolved and waved on all occasions but, one less thing to worry about. And just the general service overall ynow...

Anyone with any in the know on this shed some light? :) Cheers

recess
07-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Out side of most major cities youll be screwed. Service sucks.

Ottawa its terrible. Your best bet is to try and swindle rogers for a cheaper plan. IE: if you foefilled your contract they;; want you back contracted. This is how I got an iPhone 5 for free when they first came out. Theyll do a lot for your business surprsingly if you play telephone tag long enough.

Baller95
07-11-2013, 08:19 PM
I used wind before and know people that use it now and for the price it's really hard to complain. As long as you know your 'zones' are covered, you'll be fine! :tup:

LeFresh
07-19-2013, 01:24 AM
I have an alright plan with Rogers its only $17 plus a $10 value pack ( I got it lowered from $50ish by telling them my old plan was too expensive and I was gonna leave)
I'm moving to Etobicoke real soon, I'll probably switch over once I get there because my plan with Rogers covers everything I need except data.

Tektonix
07-19-2013, 12:39 PM
Ahh, The data's a big thing to me :c i gotta have my snapchat and facebook and skype on the go xD I'll never be out of zone and if i am i wont die without a phone for a tiny bit aha. Iv'e tried bugging rogers and bargaining with them, So far ive got all the texting/calling +features i want and 1gb of data at $35...data runs out within a week though /: so then i end up paying per use and my bill rockets back up again xD

alazydj
07-19-2013, 02:58 PM
WIND is good in major centres (as everyone has said)....they are expanding all the time too.

Rogers gives me My10, unlimited text, 200 minutes+evenings/weekends, & 6GB of data for $35. I need to get caller ID though....stupid they don't have it built into their plans.

recess
07-24-2013, 01:03 AM
Ahh, The data's a big thing to me :c i gotta have my snapchat and facebook and skype on the go xD I'll never be out of zone and if i am i wont die without a phone for a tiny bit aha. Iv'e tried bugging rogers and bargaining with them, So far ive got all the texting/calling +features i want and 1gb of data at $35...data runs out within a week though /: so then i end up paying per use and my bill rockets back up again xD

The bottom quote is what i have, literally to the T. I have caller ID now for the extra 10$ or whatever.

WIND is good in major centres (as everyone has said)....they are expanding all the time too.

Rogers gives me My10, unlimited text, 200 minutes+evenings/weekends, & 6GB of data for $35. I need to get caller ID though....stupid they don't have it built into their plans.