PDA

View Full Version : Numark Mixtrack Pro - can't hear headphones?

GeorgeGhetson
07-08-2013, 06:51 PM
I got a Numark MixTrack Pro it works pretty good but when I played a party I could barely hear the cue in my headphones and it was maxed out. Is it just because this is a cheap unit?

Stillill
07-08-2013, 07:08 PM
I got a Numark MixTrack Pro it works pretty good but when I played a party I could barely hear the cue in my headphones and it was maxed out. Is it just because this is a cheap unit?

Mine works perfect, if you turn cue mix down(to the left) then it'll single out the track that's cued and I have cue gain in the middle 12 o'clock.

JackStalk
07-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Some mixers (at least Pioneer) will adjust the cue volume control based on how loud your mixer's master volume is. If your master output is maxed out, the volume gain for the headphones will be much higher than if the master was at 50%. When you play in your bedroom you don't have to turn the levels up as high so you most likely didn't notice that before. Again, I don't know if it's the same with your unit but my DJM400 works like that.

TVM
07-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Are the tracks you're trying to play of good quality? Just a thought. I have some crappier quality tracks and they're not very loud.

Also are your headphones plugged in all the way?