PDA

View Full Version : Traktor Audio 6 vs 2 ??

Inferno
03-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Hey guys

I use serato at the moment through a ttm57sl. I am looking at trying traktor scratch pro and i assume all i need is a sound card?

I wanted to know is it worth buying the audio 6 over the audio 2 ? I am unsure of the differences but this is pretty much just for bedroom dj'ing as ill be using serato at gigs whilst its still my main software.

DJNR
03-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Hey guys

I use serato at the moment through a ttm57sl. I am looking at trying traktor scratch pro and i assume all i need is a sound card?

I wanted to know is it worth buying the audio 6 over the audio 2 ? I am unsure of the differences but this is pretty much just for bedroom dj'ing as ill be using serato at gigs whilst its still my main software.

The differences are the amount of outputs. Also, Audio 2 only works for controllers, and does not give you scratch functionality. If you plan on scratching and not just using Traktor with a controller of sorts, you will need the audio 6.

Inferno
03-01-2012, 03:11 PM
The differences are the amount of outputs. Also, Audio 2 only works for controllers, and does not give you scratch functionality. If you plan on scratching and not just using Traktor with a controller of sorts, you will need the audio 6.

ah 6 it is then, it will be used with turn tables

Andrew B
03-01-2012, 03:23 PM
ah 6 it is then, it will be used with turn tables

But you can't just buy an Audio 6. You have to buy either Traktor Scratch Pro (which comes with an Audio 10) or Traktor Scratch Duo (which comes with an Audio 6).

ElectroManiac
03-02-2012, 06:18 AM
But you can't just buy an Audio 6. You have to buy either Traktor Scratch Pro (which comes with an Audio 10) or Traktor Scratch Duo (which comes with an Audio 6).

He could get the Audio 6 and them buy this upgrade http://www.amazon.com/Native-Instruments-Traktor-Scratch-Certified/dp/B00507OHP2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330690090&sr=8-1

Of course that might be more expensive than just buying the scratch pro kit, but is possible.

SVT40
09-02-2012, 01:07 PM
It looks like I'll be going for the Traktor Scratch Duo 2. I just bought it on Newegg..... =)