PDA

View Full Version : The San Diego Thread - I swear if someone makes another Anchorman reference...

Interracial Tea
02-28-2012, 11:13 PM
San Diego Roll Call let's go

Rick_N
02-28-2012, 11:24 PM
I'll right I'm here but in North County, Calrsbad

And to leave off from the other thread, lets start by telling about the local vinyl shops.

United Records- North Park, good selection of EDM but the breaks section hasnt been updated in awhile, also have cool dj shirts and other miscellaneous stuff

Lou's Records- Lucadia, mainly for the hipsters and older rock, havent found any edm related music. But still a good place to dig for records to sample and for hard to finds

Off The Record- Also in North Park, but again mainly like Lou's

Also a company named Audio Impact Entertainment throws a biweekly, 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month at The Royal Dive in Oceanside. Mainly lots of local talent(including me and a few other members here)

Plus theres also the Kava Lounge in Old Town, and a few other places that have good local talent play out.

If anyone else has anything to add throw it on up!!!

Interracial Tea
02-29-2012, 12:09 AM
Oh hey, what kind of vinyl records are you selling?

Rick_N
02-29-2012, 12:40 AM
Nope no records for sale, I guess your referring to my sig, I have tsp2 for sale since I just picked up a Rane ttm61.

What kind of records are you looking for cause I'm always on the look out and if I see any that aren't my style ill throw then your way.

-J
02-29-2012, 01:01 AM
Ob here. See location for subtle anchorman reference.

Thrown off of a structure of moderate height.

Interracial Tea
02-29-2012, 01:19 AM
:argh:

Nope no records for sale, I guess your referring to my sig, I have tsp2 for sale since I just picked up a Rane ttm61.

What kind of records are you looking for cause I'm always on the look out and if I see any that aren't my style ill throw then your way.

Nothing specific. I'm just looking to build up a collection.

bernardobustamante
03-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Chula Vista :D

TaylorC
03-08-2012, 03:07 PM
SD in the house :-)

Interracial Tea
03-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Chula Vista :D

What part?

EDIT:

To continue with Rick's post, I would recommend DVS for Hip Hop records. I haven't been there in a while, so I can't really say how large their collection is right now. I also recall someone telling me that they were robbed a couple months ago, so they're slowly re-building their stock.

bernardobustamante
03-09-2012, 03:58 PM
What part?

Bonita area & you?

Drevo
03-14-2012, 09:52 PM
SDSU! Born and raised in San Jose and came down here 2 years ago as a freshman at SDSU and now "home" means San Diego to me. I never want to leave this damn place.

Interracial Tea
03-14-2012, 11:55 PM
SDSU! Born and raised in San Jose and came down here 2 years ago as a freshman at SDSU and now "home" means San Diego to me. I never want to leave this damn place.

Ah, SDSU here too man.

Bonita area & you?
Paradise Hills, across the freeway from Plaza Bonita.

gr2daover
03-27-2012, 11:29 PM
oceanside area here!