PDA

View Full Version : FS: Hercules RMX

Tombachar4
02-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Selling a Hercules Rmx controller for $200. It's in perfect condition and comes with carrying case, USB connection, virtual dj disc.

This is an amazing controller that I have lost use in and comes in the best condition you could possibly find.

If you would like more info
Contact me @ 310 878 7507

- Tom Bachar

I am located in the united states

djfarcyde
02-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Dude these sell for 180 new on amazon...wtf? Best you'll get is 80-120...

Tombachar4
02-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Lowest I will go is $150 firm

Tombachar4
02-28-2012, 10:18 PM
Or i will trade for a launchpad and serato keyboard cover!

djfarcyde
02-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Lowest I will go is $150 firm

Lol. Easy there Gordon Gekko. You're not understanding. The rmx is not an amazing controller. It is sub-par with shit jogs. You're going to need to take more than a 17% hit on your purchase if you want to sell it. This isn't a technics 1200 or a Serato box. It's low end equipment that rightly takes a huge hit in resale after being used. Like I said, lower your price to 100-120 and you might be able to move this in a timely fashion. Just my honest opinion. Plus no need to see any newbie get ripped off (because that's the only person buying these types of controllers).

Tombachar4
02-29-2012, 01:29 PM
I appreciate your connection to gorden gekko, only cause I feel a few people of our younger generation recognize who he is. And it was a good connection of humor. I also appreciate your tip on selling the controller, even with the harsh put down on the controller.

I have had this controller for a little while, and the little bit that I used it, I honestly did enjoy it. I never recognized it to be the technics of dj controllers but for the price, it is an amazing piece of equipment. I bought this controller at the price of 350.
I am not trying to recuperate the money, because i believe in this controller to be an amazing one, I want to trade this controller for a launchpad and a serato keyboard cover because i want to switch equipment around.

I find this to be a fair trade, only seeing how a launchpad and a serato keyboard cover is still less then 20% hit price of my purchase. Do you not agree it to be a fair trade?

mems
03-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Lol. Easy there Gordon Gekko. You're not understanding. The rmx is not an amazing controller. It is sub-par with shit jogs. You're going to need to take more than a 17% hit on your purchase if you want to sell it. This isn't a technics 1200 or a Serato box. It's low end equipment that rightly takes a huge hit in resale after being used. Like I said, lower your price to 100-120 and you might be able to move this in a timely fashion. Just my honest opinion. Plus no need to see any newbie get ripped off (because that's the only person buying these types of controllers).

I guess I'm trying to figure out if your interested in this item. If not. GTFO of this guys thread. If so, send him a PM offer. If he's over priced he'll find out because no one will buy it or trade. Have some respect.

danthedj
03-02-2012, 01:50 PM

Your lack of respect is ridiculous. USED the RMX is on amazon for $220. So where you got $180 NEW is beyond me. I dont understand why you'd trash the RMX anyway. Whats wrong with it? not good enough for you to scratch on? Please, provide some USABLE information to the seller and prospective buyers. All you've done is trash talk a fine piece of kit and anothers REASONABLE price on it. These are on ebay for $150-200 and possibly more. Youre trying to diminish the value of this product more than it has actually diminished, and thats just unfair to the seller.

I respect those that post in FS threads that are truly trying to rip off people. Or those that have firsthand experience and can offer advice to prospective buyers. You are neither of these. So like all our mothers told (or should have told) us, "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all."

-neg rep for you.

Tombachar4
03-04-2012, 03:45 AM
Thanks a lot man, That was amazingly said. And no worries, I was able to sell the kit and got my asking price. So I guess I was write about not being over priced.