PDA

View Full Version : Is this Rock Bottom??

ChrisHynds
06-02-2013, 03:27 AM
http://www.schulzarmy.com/2013/06/02/markus-schulz-welcomed-paris-hilton-and-now-justin-bieber/

Vernski
06-02-2013, 05:32 AM
We all need to chill for a second and breath....It's all good - that little twerp just happened to be there. I would say that Schulz was just being polite and maybe just creating a stir..add a tick to each box.

alexreedDJ
06-02-2013, 06:34 AM
He wasn't suggesting Justin was in any way related to trance music, he was just welcoming him as he had booked a table behind the DJ booth at the club. Don't see all the fuss to be honest :shrug:

P.S he just tweeted it was a joke anyway. Believe what you wish

Vernski
06-03-2013, 01:24 AM
This is what Markus Schulz quoted today on Facebook.........

"Just to absolutely make crystal clear, no I am not making a new track with Justin Beiber. He just happened to be at my gig in Miami last night. Maybe he liked how the slayer operates."

ChrisHynds
06-03-2013, 01:49 AM
This is what Markus Schulz quoted today on Facebook.........

"Just to absolutely make crystal clear, no I am not making a new track with Justin Beiber. He just happened to be at my gig in Miami last night. Maybe he liked how the slayer operates."

Yea I saw this earlier. As a Dj I still have massive respect for Markus and he's in my top 5 list of live Dj's, when he goes into his Deep Prog/Techno mode he's one of the best around IMO, but as a producer......meh, I dont even need to go there, I think we all know what and why he's doing what he is. Im actually surprised he never set up a colab with Bieber, I honestly reckon if he didnt get as much shit as he did for mentioning his name that he would have set something up.

Vernski
06-03-2013, 04:38 AM
Yea I saw this earlier. As a Dj I still have massive respect for Markus and he's in my top 5 list of live Dj's, when he goes into his Deep Prog/Techno mode he's one of the best around IMO, but as a producer......meh, I dont even need to go there, I think we all know what and why he's doing what he is. Im actually surprised he never set up a colab with Bieber, I honestly reckon if he didnt get as much shit as he did for mentioning his name that he would have set something up.

I know what you mean, I've only really discovered those qualities you've described recently and you're correct about the production part. The optimistic side of me saying he was just giving a shout out and being polite. My cynical side agrees with you, he may have been testing the waters but covered his tracks quickly after all the backlash.:uhoh: