PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: Stanton T.120 (straight arm version) $100 or best offer

sephi
06-01-2013, 08:50 PM
One of the only online purchases I've made that haven't been awesome. Bought from some kid in California who refuses to take it back. It arrived in what he claims is totally working condition, but it is obviously missing two screws that keep the tonearm in place; he had stuck a non-factory screw in one spot to hold it together just long enough to foist it upon me with a straight face. I can clean it up and fix the tonearm suspension for probably not much money, but I just don't have the time to mess with it. It's just taking up space for me; for someone else who has the time, it could make a good deck at a very low price.

Stanton T.120
Straight arm
Includes power and RCA cables, plus a Stanton slipmat

There's gunk and dust all over it. The tonearm and gimbal suspension appear to be fine, but you will need a couple of screws and possibly another part to have it back to full working order.

Asking $100 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping, which should be about $50 and will include tracking. Everything is already packed securely; deck is wrapped in layers of bubble wrap and surrounded with more bubble wrap + packing paper.

Will also trade for an AKAI MPK Mini or similar small, portable, 25-key MIDI controller.

djpenguin
06-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Do you have any pictures of it? Are you interested in any other trades?