PDA

View Full Version : My experience with the DDJ S1, DDJ T1, and NS6

DJAkash
02-27-2012, 04:25 PM
I used all 3 of these guys, The S1 lacks the 4 channels but functions great, the T1 feels good and function great as well. Now for the NS6, this thing was so solid, I mean it amazed me. The platters are nice feel great and have good resistance, same as the fader and all other buttons, also 4 channel on itch was sick, especially the function to allow all channels to be used on both decks.
At that point NS6 is winning the race, but as soon as I got down to what lasts and feels professional, the NS6 blew dust on the rest. The NS6 is full metal construction and was in flawless condition and took the same beatings from the local kids who walk in and slam around, i'm talking brand new looking. The T1 and the S1 had some scuffs and the platters would either not move or would spin on very little force. After first hand experience I feel like a fool for even considering the S1. my 2 cents :lol:

andy98
03-26-2012, 05:26 AM
Thanks that really helps, was looking at the same controllers and was already leaning towards the ns6 but its good to hear that someone who has used all 3 is backing the ns6.

Thanks Andy

DJAkash
03-27-2012, 12:14 AM
Not a problem, I am super happy with my purchase and don't even give a second thought for if I should by another mixer/tables.

DJ Mizourah
04-09-2012, 09:08 PM
I bought the S1, and Im very happy with it. HOWEVER, I would like to add more functionality and use more controllers, something Itch wont do.People have had MAJOR PROBLEMS Midi mapping the S1 because it is an HID controller