PDA

View Full Version : DJ Ethos (rules that DJs should live by)

KLH
02-27-2012, 10:04 AM
This is the DJ Ethos thread. Let's start with the definition, courtesy of Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ethos):

e·thos
 [ee-thos, ee-thohs, eth-os, -ohs]

noun

1.Sociology . the fundamental character or spirit of a culture (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/culture);the underlying sentiment that informs the beliefs, customs,or practices of a group or society; dominant assumptions ofa people or period: In the Greek ethos the individual was highly valued.

2.the character or disposition (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/disposition) of a community (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/community), group, person,etc.

3.the moral element in dramatic literature that determines acharacter's action rather than his or her thought or emotion.

So what's the above mean? It means that this thread will state rules and ethics that DJs should live by. You should already know these things. I'm not your father, so if you bend a few of these rules for the greater good, only you will have to answer for your actions.

Let's begin:

Thou shalt NOT steal
Do not pirate music or steal equipment.

Thou shalt practice and enjoy
DJing is - at its core - about performing and having fun. As with anyone else with great skills, DJs practice often to hone their craft. If you want to be good, practice. If you want to be great, Practice AND Enjoy. If you just enjoy, you'll suck like 99% of most DJs out there who "just want to have fun."

Athletes train every day. Musicians do too. If you're serious and really want the skills, practicing will get you there.

By the way, the phrase "practice and enjoy" was made popular by DJTutor.com (http://www.djtutor.com/). Props to all the lads over there.

Thou shalt respect other DJs
Respect other DJs. The sad fact is that most DJs are better than you. Show them respect until you perform regularly in front of 100,000+ crowds... And yes, that's the credibility it takes to be able to talk smack. Until you get there, all you need to do is STFU.

Thou shalt covet skills, not tools
This is the tenet of DJing: Skills > Tools. If there's any ONE master rule in DJing this is it. Skills, more than anything else, defines the DJ. The more you know, the better DJ you become. The more you know how to do, the better your shows will become.

Having better equipment does NOT make you a better DJ. Having more tracks does NOT make you a better DJ. Having better skills will ALWAYS make you a better DJ, period.

So learn the basics first, grow by learning advanced techniques, and master DJing by pushing the envelope. You will be rewarded. I might even like you eventually.

Thou shalt save for decent equipment instead of buying cheap crap
In the DJ world, you really do get what you pay for. This is eventually learned by everyone, but I'll try to save you time and money. Cheap stuff breaks often and is unreliable. There are certain manufacturers that are always cheaper than others, yet the same more expensive manufacturers continue to dominate in the DJ equipment world.

It is better to save for higher quality gear than it is to spend your hard-earned money on unreliable gear. If you spend on unreliable gear, you'll often find that the gear will break AND you'll save up and buy the more expensive gear anyway. Learn this lesson early and save money.

Sponsored content:
http://www.djforums.com/forums/images/misc/header4.gif (http://www.djforums.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_djf_vip)
Donate to DJF and become a VIP (http://www.djforums.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_djf_vip) member!

Thou shalt use the highest quality recordings possible
When amplified to dancefloor levels, poorly recorded/encoded tracks become very obvious. Experienced DJs know this and seek to use only the highest quality tracks whenever possible.

This rule means that regardless of how an MP3 was encoded or however the track was made, a DJ uses his or her EARS to decide if a track is worth keeping or if another version is needed. Track file size does not always mean that a track is high quality.

Thou shalt help others
DJF is a fantastic resource for learning and helping other DJs. Be a role model and help others as you learn.

Did I miss anything? If so, add more ethics below...

-KLH

mostapha
02-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Thau shalt learn how to run a mixer and read level meters.

NickJames
02-27-2012, 10:24 AM
Very well said KLH.

http://imgproxy.com/melbrooks.jpg

DJNR
02-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Thou shall not play shit quality tracks..

Signal Lost
02-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Thou shalt do it for the passion of music, and not just for jesus posing with expensive gear and getting chicks.

Badger
02-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Thou shalt do at least a little homework and learn some DJ history.

If I'm talking to a "DJ," and I make a reference to Afrika Bambaataa or Grandmaster Flash or (to a lesser extent) Mr. Fingers or a Guy Called Gerald, and that "DJ" looks at me like a deer in the headlights... it's disappointing.

It doesn't matter if your main DJ goal is to play nothing but Lady Gaga tracks on an iPod for three hours... you should take a little bit of time to dig into the rich history of the DJ culture and at least learn the names of a few of the main players and pioneers of DJing and dance music production.

Knowing the roots of DJing and dance music can make the experience much deeper and more fulfilling.

:badger:

Nies One
02-27-2012, 02:01 PM
1.Thou shalt not follow rules associated with Djing made up on a forum as you are just limiting yourself

For enteriament purposes I like where this thread is going and Badgers post is spot on:badger:

fueledbymusic
02-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Thou shalt do it for the passion of music, and not just for jesus posing with expensive gear and getting chicks. agreed!

Nick Bike
02-27-2012, 10:22 PM
rules for being an artist: there are no rules

Dj_4-$hure
02-27-2012, 10:36 PM
^^^ This!.

mostapha
02-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Thau shalt accept and adore the limitations of your chosen medium or genre: limitations make the artist better.

jazzyj
02-28-2012, 09:08 AM
Thou Shalt Give Annual Sacrificial Sentiments to King KLH

Lionman
03-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Thou shalt bump threads with vaguely relevant videos from several years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWrMGXwhFLk&feature=related

Lionman
03-06-2012, 03:31 PM
Really, anonymous neg repper? Spam?

Might not be completely on topic but hardly spam.

Era 7
03-06-2012, 04:01 PM
1. thou shall have no other djf before me

:uhoh:

vnandy2k
03-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Thou shalt learn how to beat-match properly on real equipment instead of Virtual DJ and Traktor.

Rek_Aviles
03-09-2012, 04:35 PM
^^

Thou shalt not sync if thou has not yet learned the basics :blank:

Finnish_Fox
03-09-2012, 04:48 PM
rules for being an artist: there are no rules

DJs =/= Artists for the most part.

Finnish_Fox
03-09-2012, 04:48 PM
^^Thou shalt not sync if thou has not yet learned the basics :blank:

...even if you have learned the basics... :frown:

KLH
03-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Check out acting like a professional (http://www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?3524-How-to-behave-yourself-as-a-professional). Good stuff.

-KLH

thehadgi
03-11-2012, 05:41 PM
245. Thou shalt remember to use thine ears over thine eyeballs 60% of the time, all the time

thehadgi
03-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Also, if thine be a producer, thou shalt place song writing and arrangement above technical mixing ability

In other words, ya can't polish a turd folks

Manu
03-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Thou shall approve of this thread. Behold now, a tough one to accomplish:

Thou shall not play shite music

Thou shalt save for decent equipment instead of buying cheap crap
In the DJ world, you really do get what you pay for. This is eventually learned by everyone, but I'll try to save you time and money. Cheap stuff breaks often and is unreliable. There are certain manufacturers that are always cheaper than others, yet the same more expensive manufacturers continue to dominate in the DJ equipment world.

Aye

:edit:

If I'm talking to a "DJ," and I make a reference to Afrika Bambaataa or Grandmaster Flash or (to a lesser extent) Mr. Fingers or a Guy Called Gerald, and that "DJ" looks at me like a deer in the headlights... it's disappointing.

It doesn't matter if your main DJ goal is to play nothing but Lady Gaga tracks on an iPod for three hours... you should take a little bit of time to dig into the rich history of the DJ culture and at least learn the names of a few of the main players and pioneers of DJing and dance music production.

Knowing the roots of DJing and dance music can make the experience much deeper and more fulfilling.

Thou shall not worry as I have this one covered. http://www.manu.dj/videos.html

DJ Sunshine
03-21-2012, 07:42 PM
Thou shall approve of this thread. Behold now, a tough one to accomplish:

Thou shall not play shite music

Aye

:edit:

Thou shall not worry as I have this one covered. http://www.manu.dj/videos.html

Manu, you're getting mad rep for this post. After I'm done watching these videos. It's high-time I got me a history lesson.

BurntToast
03-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Thou shall know thy place and not try to show up the headliner

This was posted backstage at a recent Tiesto/Hardwell show.

http://instagr.am/p/IPo3glyH85/media/?size=l

H.R. Smokinsh!t
03-21-2012, 09:29 PM
#419. Thou shalt know basic music theory
If you don't know, get your learn on. Ish like tempo, measure, key, rhythm, melody and dynamics will help you understand what you're mixing.
Do you count bars? Can you ballpark a BPM with your ears? Just what is frequency anyway?
Extra credit if you know your scales and chords.

#421. No Smoking!
Smoking, even ganja, can eff up your gear. Buttons yellow, surface grime will accumulate, debris gets into faders and get stinky.
A lot of us like to get blunted on the mix. You can take it somewhere else, then hit the decks. This should also apply to food and drink. Check your boy if he sets his Olde Gold on your monitors.
http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae55/mttrek360/the_more_you_know2.jpg

thehadgi
04-30-2012, 08:14 AM
Don't let drunk girls with drinks near your equipment; they might dump their beer on your laptop and then blackout and deny it was them who did it and refuse to pay you to get a new laptop

:argh:

dlove
05-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Thou Shall Not Chat Shit About Yourself Or Others

lying about how successful you are, & putting others down - sadly, it happens, but in my experience, those who chat shit get found out.

Atomisk
05-01-2012, 02:46 AM
If you're gonna use sync in any way, shape or form, beatgrid your songs first.

prODucer
05-01-2012, 07:57 AM
...even if you have learned the basics... :frown:

Yes! I agree.

windspeed36
05-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Thou shalt not call themselves a DJ if thou hast only a computer.

mattobie
05-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Thou Shalt Fantasize about banging every hot chick on the dance floor. :love:

thehadgi
05-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Thou Shalt Bang bang every hot chick on the dance floor. :love:

fixed :school:

malicion
05-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Thou shalt NOT steal
Do not pirate music or steal equipment.

Read that, and called bullshit on the rest of it

windspeed36
05-02-2012, 03:07 AM
:blank:

thehadgi
05-02-2012, 07:59 AM

:blank:

Riiiiight. Totally subjective bullsh*t obviously. I'm assuming you're trolling

M!TCH
05-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Thou shall not have gain and master all the way up as an opening DJ.

Thou shall not leave every EQ knob fucked for the next person coming on.

DJNR
05-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Thou Shalt Fantasize about banging every hot chick on the dance floor. :love:

Thou shall bang said hot chick under the DJ booth while spinning.

oranJe
05-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Thou shall not ask another DJ for his 'playlists' or 'music library', not even as a joke. Even if offered them, thou shall kindly refuse

dlove
05-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Thou shall act like thou want to be there & not be grumpy, even if the equipment and/or resident space-cadet is problematic.

jdtheishman
06-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Thau shalt learn how to run a mixer and read level meters.

:worship:

Era 7
06-18-2012, 04:34 PM
everyone knows +10 is for awesome :blank:

mr.smashy
06-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Thou shalt not call themselves a DJ if thou hast only a computer.

But two CDJs with USB sticks and a mixer are OK though, right? Or do you have to have rotating disks on each side of a mixer to count? Or is it the mixer that is key? What if you had a laptop and a mixer, are you a DJ then? I need a flow chart.

mr.smashy
06-19-2012, 07:54 AM
Is this whole thread a massive troll?

DJ Subculture
07-05-2012, 02:15 PM

I think everyone here, and particularly the new DJ's, should check out the following sites:
DJHistory.com (http://djhistory.com/)
Disco-Disco.com (http://www.disco-disco.com/index.shtml)
History of the DJ (http://www.jahsonic.com/DJs.html)
DJ club Culture (http://www.gregwilson.co.uk/category/dj-club-culture/)

I think in order to truly appreciate what it means to be a DJ, one must know, understand and recognize the efforts of those in the past who made it possible to do what it is we do.

ben mills
07-05-2012, 02:55 PM
I think it may be nice to know and understand the history of DJ culture, but I don't really see how you can say "unless you know and understand where we came from you can't call yourself a DJ" (or some other variation of that sentiment).

RDRCK
07-05-2012, 04:52 PM
The number of red lights that are lit on the level meters is directly proportional to how much you suck.

Seriously, dead tired of following wankers who are running fully red and heving to turn the damn gains down, causing a drop in volume. So, i subsequently turn the master up, only to switch off again and have all the channel gains back in the red again when i get back on :mad:

Also, don't fucking boost the bass and cut the highs for the entire track, it doesn't make the track sound cooler, it sounds like shit. As a general rule, the eqs should be flat except when you're mixing or if you want to do a little homemade breakdown. :facepalm:

You have no idea how common both of those things are

Kingbob182
07-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Thou shall not ask another DJ for his 'playlists' or 'music library', not even as a joke. Even if offered them, thou shall kindly refuse
What's wrong with this? If someone plays a few great tracks, I'll often ask what they were...
or do you mean, a copy of their tracks?

Thou shall know thy place and not try to show up the headliner

This was posted backstage at a recent Tiesto/Hardwell show.

http://instagr.am/p/IPo3glyH85/media/?size=l
This poster should be at all events. Not just tiesto + hardwell shows.

Kingbob182
07-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Thou shalt not introduce themselves to me by their DJ name
If you're name is matt, don't shake me hand and call yourself "DJ Whateveryoucallyourself".

coulman
07-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Thou shalt not play the same artist within a one hour period

Thou shalt not play the same song withing a two hour period

Its Web
07-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Thou shall not hate on another DJ that you see at an event where you are not DJing. Just relax and have a good time!

Baller95
08-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Thou shall always remember their headphones else the tracks will be out of sync

varini.1000
08-12-2012, 07:33 PM
Thou shall not use pirated/cracked music production/dj software

thehadgi
08-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Thou shalt always respect the dj's authoritay

That ones more directed at the audience...

Adzm00
08-16-2012, 09:25 AM
Thou shalt not play the same artist within a one hour period

Thou shalt not play the same song withing a two hour period

These are both BS.

You can play the same artist in an hour, but you cannot play the same track twice, not within two, three or four hours, not for the rest of the night.

Lucid Impulse
08-23-2012, 10:24 AM
I agree that no drunks near your gear, period!!!

djromanj
09-14-2012, 06:56 AM
Thou shall not hate on another DJ that you see at an event where you are not DJing. Just relax and have a good time!

Very true, don't be bitter, learn from the experience.

tuurrtles
10-05-2012, 03:38 PM
"Having better equipment does NOT make you a better DJ. Having more tracks does NOT make you a better DJ. Having better skills will ALWAYS make you a better DJ, period"

Agreed on all points. However, the thing that trumps skills is song selection -- I'd rather have a good ear and play banger after banger while having mediocre skills than the other way around.

But I get the point you were trying to make. I just think one more should be Song Selection and Knowing Your Music > Skills > Equipment

Adzm00
10-08-2012, 06:04 AM
"Having better equipment does NOT make you a better DJ. Having more tracks does NOT make you a better DJ. Having better skills will ALWAYS make you a better DJ, period"

Agreed on all points. However, the thing that trumps skills is song selection -- I'd rather have a good ear and play banger after banger while having mediocre skills than the other way around.

But I get the point you were trying to make. I just think one more should be Song Selection and Knowing Your Music > Skills > Equipment

Agreed to an extent.

If you butcher these so called bangers by mixing the first and last 2/3 mins of each track badly, then I am pretty sure it is going to ruin the music.

Sigma
10-08-2012, 09:24 AM
I'd rather have a good ear and play banger after banger while having mediocre skills than the other way around.
^^Thou shalt not say this for 2 reasons: -

1. It's been said so often that it's like a meme or something, and people will repeat it without even thinking what it actually implies.
2. You don't have to choose between those options when you can be great at both - which is what you should be aiming for anyway.

Atomisk
11-06-2012, 01:52 PM
These are both BS.

You can play the same artist in an hour, but you cannot play the same track twice, not within two, three or four hours, not for the rest of the night.
ATOMISK IS BACK MOFUGGAS
1) I play levels twice an hour, every hour!! The crowd always goes nuts.

2) srs - If you're opening for an artist or playing alongside a producer, don't play any of their tracks, remixes, edits, originals, or anything that they're known for. Try to be unique and distinguish yourself.

Adzm00
11-09-2012, 07:44 AM
2) srs - If you're opening for an artist or playing alongside a producer, don't play any of their tracks, remixes, edits, originals, or anything that they're known for. Try to be unique and distinguish yourself.

That is generally a good rule.

It has been broken on occasion, at one night I was at Nathan Fake played, before Dave Clarke (you probably don't know who any of these people are) but Nathan Fake was very boring (I like Nathan usually, he is a nice guy too), so when the resident came on after him to create a transition between him and Dave Clarke, he knew the club wanted something a bit harder, a bit faster, he also knew Nathan Fake has tracks like this, but he himself did not play any, so the resident played it.

What I think it highlights is that a producer doesn't always know how to DJ and the resident was proving a point that actually, "this is what you should have done", which is fair enough, and rather than being insulted by it, it should be a situation that is learnt from.

XiCKness
12-14-2012, 10:37 AM

"It doesn't matter if your main DJ goal is to play nothing but Lady Gaga tracks on an iPod for three hours... you should take a little bit of time to dig into the rich history of the DJ culture and at least learn the names of a few of the main players and pioneers of DJing and dance music production.

Knowing the roots of DJing and dance music can make the experience much deeper and more fulfilling."
Hi, new DJ here. I have no clue who you are talking about, so I would like to learn. Do you have a few reliable links or something? I would love to learn the "rich history of the DJ Culture"
-XiCKness

samuelsan
12-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Haha, this thread is full of funny

djAj90
12-18-2012, 11:44 AM
Is it ok to use blackhat seo tools,services for marketing as a dj?

DJmarkman181
01-17-2013, 10:31 AM
Amen to all the above!!! It is refreshing to see that someone shares my sense of "industry ethics"!! I have always taught my Dj's and others that I have taught over the years to adhere to these principals. I am in the mobile DJ business and I have a few ethics that apply to the mobile industry as well. I will share them soon!!
Thanks again!
Mark

chrisfornow
09-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Bump. Would be a shame to see this go.

EDIT. So it's me this long to notice it's a sticky. Must be time for bed.

DJOshend
09-23-2013, 03:54 AM
Hey guys! I'd say that I am a beginner. I got my DDJ-Wego a while back. I'm want to start doing gigs. My question is..

- Which speakers should I buy? Studio Monitors? PA Speakers? Kinda confused here. Which speakers should I buy for gigs? Any suggestions?

Thanks! :)

Jimanee
09-23-2013, 07:12 AM
^^Thou shalt not say this for 2 reasons: -

1. It's been said so often that it's like a meme or something, and people will repeat it without even thinking what it actually implies.
2. You don't have to choose between those options when you can be great at both - which is what you should be aiming for anyway.

I agree and it makes my blood boil too, the best tunes deserve the best mixing.

BUT, if there is a choice between:

A: the best song for the moment.

and

B: the not so best a song as A for the moment, but will mix better than A.

IMHO you should go for A over B.

I prefer a slightly ragged mix of loads of great individual tracks, than a bland set of Samish tunes that mix great because they all sound the same.

Yes/ no?

Sigma
09-23-2013, 07:52 AM
I would go with A over B too.

I think a lot of DJs stick with what they know, technically speaking, which usually isn't a lot, because it gets them by. I used to practice by having a couple of crates of records of all the genres of music I have, then plucking a random tune from the crate and that would be the next track I mix in. While you can't make every transition seamless, forcing yourself to mix tracks that you would avoid because you'd think "I can't mix that with this!" helps you to learn new techniques/tricks that make you more versatile, so you won't ever choose option B that you mentioned, but you'll do a better job with option A because you haven't practiced only within your comfort zone.

Obviously, when I say "you", I don't mean you personally, Jimanee. I'm just speaking generally.

Adzm00
09-23-2013, 08:44 AM
While you can't make every transition seamless, forcing yourself to mix tracks that you would avoid because you'd think "I can't mix that with this!" helps you to learn new techniques/tricks that make you more versatile

This is actually brilliant advice. When I am practising or DJing at home with my flatmate I often just go for something that shouldn't usually work. It is spot on that it makes you think and consider what you can actually do with the mix. A mix doesn't have to be seamless, it just has to sound good.

efinque
10-22-2013, 07:09 PM
Be thankful

I've seen ups and downs of DJing in 8 years, from private gigs to weddings, from nightclubs to pubs. Most sincerely I've thanked everyone and everything that has come along my way. Whether it's a free drink, a hot meal, a kind word in the middle of a boring gig, a word of wisdom or a friendly advice, remember to say "thank you". That may get you a little further, and if it doesn't, it won't hurt anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGO1B0EfyNk

Don't let drunk girls with drinks near your equipment; they might dump their beer on your laptop and then blackout and deny it was them who did it and refuse to pay you to get a new laptop

:argh:

And this. I lost a Martin light, those CDJ's I managed to repair. :argh:

thehadgi
01-30-2014, 08:33 PM
Thou shalt not expect a huge turnout whenst asking for DJF votes for a competition that requireth allowing facebook's access to an app

Or is it just me that hates doing that? :P

ZoommaiR
01-30-2014, 10:22 PM
Thou shalt not expect a huge turnout whenst asking for DJF votes for a competition that requireth allowing facebook's access to an app

Or is it just me that hates doing that? :P

Haha, you're not alone.

Djschiti
02-14-2014, 12:05 AM
While I agree with most of what is said, I can't agree with "Thou shalt help others" Don't get me wrong, I'll help anybody, I'll teach them every little detail of my mixing so they can do it exactly like me. But time and time again, in the -past Ive asked for help and nothing. Most dj's think they have some secret I won't figure out, then boom I get it. So to you whom tirelessly help the noobs to achieve! My hats off to you, my homies! But to you whom think your shit is so sacred that it'll never be repeated! Beware! The Noobs are coming in droves! Ha Ha HA Ha When I figure out your shit I'll teach them!

EDMNG
10-20-2014, 01:40 PM
Thou shall do their homework on promoters/labels/managers & venues before agreeing to work with them

KLH
01-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Thou shalt read this thread and commit it to thine memory, bitches.

mosca
03-23-2015, 02:59 AM
Thou shalt use thine headphones.

Even if you have "master tempo" locked in and your incoming tune has the hot cue marked and you know your software will do the heavy-lifting for you... just effing humor me and keep your headphones on. At least the rest of the crowd will think you're actually doing the mix and the rest of us will have to hear less of the "oh DJs just let their software do it all for them" from the ****** clubber.

As an added bonus, turn off the master tempo and try to actually mix it yourself. Whenever I hear a DJ struggle somewhat with a particular mix, I almost get wood, thinking, hey, he's actually attempting the mix himself.

And as a bonus to the bonus.... try mixing for more than just a bar or two. Those long intros and outros are there for a reason.

BTW... love this thread. Don't agree with all of it, but a lot of it.

DJturntables
03-25-2015, 07:28 PM
thou shall not scratch like a cat.

setback
08-11-2015, 05:45 PM
Thou shalt (this is where the most problems start)s use as little electricity as possible practicing to be a DJ. if you don't get it after 100 mixers your band of the decks and you have to sell them for no money to a charity shop in Reykjavik. but seriously electricity manufacture use is nuclear energy and burning coal which thins out the ozone layer causing global warming this is bad news for the planet Earth. Have you ever noticed the sun is burning im sure it wasnt that hot in the nineties? Check it out on the internet. But how you're going to get your set ta flow by next weekend I really don't know but everybody has to do their bit for England. which just leaves one question why am I always on DJ forum posting which uses more and more electricity?

ZSquared
07-20-2016, 07:06 AM
Thou shall not overuse flanger like Paris Hilton

DJDVD
07-22-2016, 07:51 PM
Turn down for what?