PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise survey for a school project

LDW
04-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Dear electronic music lovers,

I am conducting a little survey on dj merchandise for a school project.
I am just interested in everyone's thoughts, this research won't actually be used for commercial purposes.
It would be much appreciated if you could spend a few (around 3) minutes of your time to help me out.
Sure hope I posted this in the right section, please forgive me if I didn't.

Anyways, here's the link to the survey. It doesn't require you to provide any personal information.
http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=342108

Thanks in advance for helping me out!

M!TCH
04-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Buddy, had you been someone who has posted on this forum more often than this appearing to be your first post, a lot more people would be inclined to help you out. As it stands, I don't have much hope for you. Sorry.

LDW
04-25-2013, 04:31 AM
Buddy, had you been someone who has posted on this forum more often than this appearing to be your first post, a lot more people would be inclined to help you out. As it stands, I don't have much hope for you. Sorry.
I understand that and I respect your opinion. However, I'm not familiar with the scene at all and I never even came across a forum like this.
I was told I had to come up with this survey just a few days ago, so I didn't have the time to get familiarized.
I would perfectly understand if you guys were reluctant to help me and I'm not expecting a million people to take part in the survey.

sse
04-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Dear electronic music lovers,

I am conducting a little survey on dj merchandise for a school project.

...Why?