PDA

View Full Version : Quick Video Review For Sony MDR-ZX300

Headphonestyles
04-08-2013, 01:39 PM
http://youtu.be/zPusuZPlXfU

Ntertainment
04-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Your review sucks, sorry. Most of this video is you holding them and showing them off. written reviews go a long way. Playing music does nothing for us, since we can't hear how good they sound, and your mic probably sucks.

Baller95
04-08-2013, 03:42 PM
I have these and they're great for the money for ****** music listening but nothing for DJ'ing. I have the MDR-ZX600's and they sound much better and are good entry level headphones for DJ'ing, it's what I use.

Headphonestyles
04-08-2013, 07:46 PM
I have these and they're great for the money for ****** music listening but nothing for DJ'ing. I have the MDR-ZX600's and they sound much better and are good entry level headphones for DJ'ing, it's what I use.

Cool, ya there definitely just for ****** enjoyment, at least that's what i use them for also...

Headphonestyles
04-08-2013, 07:47 PM

Cool, ya there definitely just for ****** enjoyment, at least that's what i use them for also...

Headphonestyles
04-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Your review sucks, sorry. Most of this video is you holding them and showing them off. written reviews go a long way. Playing music does nothing for us, since we can't hear how good they sound, and your mic probably sucks.

Hahah, that's hilarious. Sorry for ruining your day. Its a headphone video review, what did you expect me to do a couple back flips and then show off my underwear?

Ntertainment
04-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Hahah, that's hilarious. Sorry for ruining your day. Its a headphone video review, what did you expect me to do a couple back flips and then show off my underwear?

Back flips yes, underwear no, wow pervert.