PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shirt! Custom shirts done cheap! (and kind of right!)

pittsey
04-02-2013, 06:55 PM
OH MY YOLO

CUSTOM SHIRTS DAWG

just TEN BUCKS (plus shipping) FOR A LIMITED TIME!

But really, in an effort to expand the BIZNASS I invested in a heat press. In an effort to generate DA HYPE I am offering custom shirts at $10 a pop (plus shipping, so really more like $14.00 shipped).

The restrictions are:

9"x14" artwork size (you can go under either of them, but may not exceed)

red or blue design (that is what vinyl I have in stock at the moment). There may be more colors coming as well.

Grey or White shirt (I have L, XL in white, M-XL in grey. You could also mail me a new, unused shirt if you prefer.)

Vector artwork is appreciated, AI, EPS, PDF, etc.

There can be a discount if you order more than one. Inquire within, and stay saucy.

To anyone not familiar with me since I don't go round these parts as much as I used to (pre server fail era). I am actually, believe it or not a stand up guy with years of decal making experience.

Will MaXimal
04-02-2013, 07:07 PM
I can vouche for Pittsey, makes great quality decals and shirts. Easy to work with and for the price you cant beat it!

M!TCH
04-02-2013, 07:22 PM
What would be the pricing on 15-30 shirts? We're doing a run for my §501(c)(3) this June and looking at doing a shirt with the charity's logo and then the person's name across the back. I honestly haven't started looking into this seriously but will need to soon. Do you have recommendations on where we might get a discount for buying more than 10 shirts? We're trying to do a separate men and women tank top for the race so it is more comfortable. Not finding too many great things on the web so far.

pittsey
04-02-2013, 07:35 PM
What would be the pricing on 15-30 shirts? We're doing a run for my §501(c)(3) this June and looking at doing a shirt with the charity's logo and then the person's name across the back. I honestly haven't started looking into this seriously but will need to soon. Do you have recommendations on where we might get a discount for buying more than 10 shirts? We're trying to do a separate men and women tank top for the race so it is more comfortable. Not finding too many great things on the web so far.

To your second question, if you mean blank shirts, http://www.jiffyshirts.com/ is the best. For pricing, it would depend on the logo for sure, PM me with more information. I've worked in screen printing before and they charge all sorts of setup fees for what you're describing. That would be one advantage to me, as I just need to cut out different names and not set up a screen. You could also buy the shirts from jiffy and have them shipped to me and you just pay for the materials + labor on pressing + shipping to you

pittsey
04-03-2013, 10:29 AM
bump.

KLH
04-03-2013, 01:09 PM
I too vouch for Pittsey. He's been a long time DJF member and looks out for the community. He is a respected vendor.

As a sidebar comment, his rep is NOT an indicator of credibility. On DJF v1, Pittsey showed creativity by seeking out negative rep just to be unique. IIRC, he had 11 negrep stars and was the only person allowed to do so.

Order without fear.

-KLH

pittsey
04-07-2013, 08:02 PM
SoMEONE HELP PAY FOR THIS DJF SUBSCRIPTION

pittsey
04-08-2013, 09:50 PM
;( ;( ;(

DJzrule
04-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Weird, the other day I was thinking about how I wished you still did T-Shirts, I may hit you up to make some crew shirts. Can you do double sided? Extra charge?

pittsey
04-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Weird, the other day I was thinking about how I wished you still did T-Shirts, I may hit you up to make some crew shirts. Can you do double sided? Extra charge?

I read your mind. I can do any side (well, still figuring out sleeves)

Will MaXimal
04-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Pitts, do you have the ability to make badges?

Lazy O
04-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Pitts has the ability to do anything his heart desires! :love:

Lazy O
04-20-2013, 08:39 PM
And i still haven't bought the shirts :( broke as funk and car needs parts fml i shkuld get a bike but im too lazy and broke to even buy one lmao

pittsey
04-24-2013, 12:54 PM
Pitts, do you have the ability to make badges?
Doesn't sound like my thing

And i still haven't bought the shirts :( broke as funk and car needs parts fml i shkuld get a bike but im too lazy and broke to even buy one lmao

;(

M!TCH
05-01-2013, 04:28 PM
I had pittsey do 18 athletic style shirts for an upcoming event for the charity that I run. Excellent line of communication (responds super quickly). Paid via paypal with no issues. Turn around time was extremely quick. Once we received the shirts I was anxious to see what they look like. I am EXTREMELY impressed with the results of these shirts. It looks as though these came straight from a high end manufacturer. He will be receiving our business in the future.

pittsey
05-03-2013, 10:20 PM
I had pittsey do 18 athletic style shirts for an upcoming event for the charity that I run. Excellent line of communication (responds super quickly). Paid via paypal with no issues. Turn around time was extremely quick. Once we received the shirts I was anxious to see what they look like. I am EXTREMELY impressed with the results of these shirts. It looks as though these came straight from a high end manufacturer. He will be receiving our business in the future.

Didn't hear back from you via email so I was worried, checked on here and glad to see that you're digging them!

M!TCH
05-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Didn't hear back from you via email so I was worried, checked on here and glad to see that you're digging them!

I thought about responding via email once I checked them out then thought it would be overkill to post in here and via email. I thought this might be more beneficial for you too! I think we have another run coming up here shortly, after our board meeting I'll let you know if we'd like to place another order.