PDA

View Full Version : Track ID from description? Any help appreciated

KrisJones
02-24-2012, 12:13 PM
So the track I'm looking for is a house remix of I believe a top 40 track from the 90's. I know I've heard it a lot before, and I know the song, but can't for the life of me remember the specific lyrics or title.

The only lyrics that I remember from the remix are "you make me feel" and the feel is repeated until the everything drops out and she says a two syllable word that I can't remember. "You make me feel feel feel feel feel ______"

Kind of thought it might have been Give It To Me Right by Melanie Fiona, but it wasn't.

Not sure if that description will help, but if anyone knows the track, that would be spectacular. Thanks!

Stripe
02-25-2012, 08:18 AM
Cobra starship - you make me feel ?

KrisJones
02-25-2012, 05:03 PM
No, I definitely know it's not that one... the original track is from a while back, I think from the 90's sometime

mix4fix
02-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Moby - "Move"?

oeJSd0n8hmg

zaxl
03-03-2012, 04:46 PM
could be Lisa Shaw- Like I Want To

KrisJones
03-05-2012, 11:13 PM
It's neither of those... definitely more upbeat house than that Lisa Shaw track, and less ravey than the Moby track.

Appreciate the attempts though, so +rep for both of you :)

KrisJones
03-12-2012, 03:37 PM
So I finally found the track I was looking for, and I completely fucked up the lyrics in the description anyway. Thanks for the help though guys! Here is the track I was looking for in case anyone was curious.

http://soundcloud.com/r-o-c-k-w-e-l-l/alicia-keys-fallin-rockwell