PDA

View Full Version : ZipDJ's new releases down:?

DJWaugh
02-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Anybody else not getting anything in the "new releases" page? I just paid $50 and need this for a 16-20 yr old gig tonight. This is crap. :mad:

I tried with a few different browsers just to make sure but no other sites are messing up in any browser. Chrome is my normal browser. Seems like ZipDJ's whole set up is bottom of the line. I wish they'd adopt a Promo Only Pool approach. Sheesh.

David Bowman
02-24-2012, 12:24 PM
When my bread is no good, I get myself another baker.

NickJames
02-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Anybody else not getting anything in the "new releases" page? I just paid $50 and need this for a 16-20 yr old gig tonight. This is crap. :mad:

I tried with a few different browsers just to make sure but no other sites are messing up in any browser. Chrome is my normal browser. Seems like ZipDJ's whole set up is bottom of the line. I wish they'd adopt a Promo Only Pool approach. Sheesh.

It's working just fine for me.. loaded quickly too. What browser are you using and on what operating system?

a-mart
02-24-2012, 01:58 PM
Just used it last night and it worked fine. I'm extremely happy with zipdj.

Lost Connection
02-24-2012, 02:01 PM
It's working just fine for me.. loaded quickly too. What browser are you using and on what operating system?

This.

DJWaugh
02-25-2012, 10:27 AM
It's back up. It was probably just a small outage around 1pm yesterday. Sucks I didn't get the new releases I wanted before my gig last night, but my buddy cued the tracks I did have and I went out and partied with the teens. It was a glow party. GREAT time and had about a 30 person show, not bad for a high school with only 800 people. I do them monthly for the 14-19 year olds around here (Freshmen to Senior's boyfriends/girlfriends) I'm probably going to increase the age limit after this school year is over. 16-19 Seems safer. May go 15-19 next year and then 16-19 the following year. I don't want to cut out my crowd that I'm building next year when they are only 15. That way the dance "grows" with them.