PDA

View Full Version : DJ Drops / Intros

Bassline
03-24-2013, 11:20 PM
Paul from Bassline Voiceovers (http://basslinevoiceovers.com) here again at your service.

I am once again offering DJF.com members drops for only $8 a pop. Intros a bit more depending on length and complexity. Ive created hundreds of drops and Intros for members here and they'll tell you, I always let you hear before you have to commit.

Contact me via email at basslinevo(at)gmail.com or visit my website basslinevoiceovers.com and use the Contact Form.

You can hear a DEMO of drops on my site or here (https://soundcloud.com/basslinevo) on Soundcloud.

Thanks!

Houdini823
03-25-2013, 07:17 PM
I can verify his work. Really good drops and quick turnaround.

DJ Boom Bap
03-25-2013, 07:44 PM
+1 for Bassline. Great work. Great price. Fast turnaround

Baller95
03-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Listened to some of your intros on soundcloud, they sound great! I'll definitely be getting an into from you in the future :tup:

Badger
03-26-2013, 12:48 AM
I'm another very happy Bassline customer. Paul has done amazing work for me, and his drops have been featured in most of the mixes on my Mixcloud (http://www.mixcloud.com/djbadger) page.

He's usually superfast and, on top of everything else, he's a really nice guy to deal with.

Keep up the great work, Paul!

:badger:

den1213
03-27-2013, 11:35 PM
Definitely +1 for BASELINE. I received my first DJ DROP from Baseline after reading this thread. MAN, AM I GLAD I DID. He is TRULY professional, and like others said, SUPER-fast!!! I had been recording my own drops, but after receiving my first drop from Baseline, I can see clearly who is the professional and who is the wannabe.:lol: 6 THUMBS UP!!!! THANX!

silkjones
04-02-2013, 09:45 AM
+2 for Paul. I've worked with him twice and have been more than satisfied. Excellent work and highly recommended!

Baller95
06-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Excellent service from Bassline! Thanks Paul for the prompt service, everything was done within 24 hours. Very satisfied with the final product and would recommend to anyone! :tup:

Synergy
06-15-2013, 10:08 PM
*EDIT*

I see now, headed to site!

Synergy
06-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Got mine, super quick turn. Can't beat it, especially for the price!

DoomJockey
09-17-2013, 09:49 PM
Been 6 months since this was posted, and he still honored his price for a drop. Got 2 of them. Took about 4 hours in total, and he even had to go get dinner. Awesome job, great price, sounds super dope! Will definitely be going back to this guy.

bumpyjonas
09-26-2013, 08:34 PM
I can vouch for bassline voiceovers quick, professional the work is top notch.

MrB
10-31-2013, 02:18 AM
Submitted a request on your website. Hope to hear from you soon!

DJWickham
01-25-2014, 11:34 AM
Glad to have found this thread. Well definitely check this out

Sent from my IOS killing Galaxy Note 2

Vernski
03-03-2014, 09:49 PM
I have just engaged their services, really fast response. Had a couple of watermarked samples within hours of the original request.

Highly recommended :tup:

diceallion
03-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Same here, I contacted him last Friday and received my samples today.... Extremely satisfied.

+1 for good service. Order completed.

Synergy
03-17-2014, 09:11 PM
Just got Paul to do an intro for a mix I made for a party. The contestant got a shoutout before the mix as a special thank you for naming it. Contacted Paul and he had it to me in under 2 hours. Professional and great quality. Third drop/intro I've gotten from Paul....never a disappointment!

Thanks!!!!

Hinges
12-23-2014, 03:48 AM
anyone know if Paul still makes intros? I emailed him about a week ago and haven't heard a response. Thanks!

Bassline
12-24-2014, 08:29 AM
Hey Hinges, I sure am. However, I can not find an email from you. Please resend basslinevo@gmail.com
Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Vernski
12-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Paul is great, he has done about 20 different drops for me. Very helpful and creative.

Merry Xmas Paul :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hinges
12-27-2014, 03:01 AM
Hey Hinges, I sure am. However, I can not find an email from you. Please resend basslinevo@gmail.com
Thanks and Merry Christmas!

I used your site 2x.. no worries. Just look for an email from Mgpcircuit. It may take me a while to respond since I am stationed overseas and the time difference.

Baller95
09-28-2015, 09:48 AM
Got another one done today by Paul and I'm happy with it! :tup:

DJ Boom Bap
12-03-2015, 06:46 PM
Want to bump this thread, Paul is the BEST! Great guy and very fast service!

Drexel86
01-24-2016, 02:55 AM
What Up guys,

Just came across this thread. I checked out Pauls Voice Over site. While I think his intros are respectable and decent It wouldn't be the style of voice overs I'd be looking for. I personally really dig short drops that you can throw over any mix. Drops hat have some dope ass sound effects, stutter, echo, or twisted vocal sounds. Say for instance when they alter the voice to sound deep pitch and or futuristic. Stuff like that I guess. I didn't hear much on his site in the way of those type of drops. For a good Intro or commercial drop sure they sound pretty respectable. I guess if I was doing a radio show or something online, maybe I'd get this guy to do a few. Other then that, not my cup of tea.

On the positive side, I've heard far worse voice over companies and dj drops. oh God, I've heard some really amateur stuff over the years. So hell yeah Paul your at least putting out respectable stuff.

niarta
09-19-2016, 08:13 PM
Ahahaha oh my goodness!

Just got drops and an intro made by Paul, seriously awesome quality stuff.

10/10 would recommend to everyone here.

Bassline
07-24-2020, 09:30 AM
Bringing it back! Quarantine has left me with some free time on my hands. Drops, liners and Intros are back in play. Email me at basslinevo(at)gmail.com to get your custom spots.

farhanashraf
07-24-2020, 09:34 AM
Paul from Bassline Voiceovers (http://basslinevoiceovers.com) here again at your service.

I am once again offering DJF.com members drops for only $8 a pop. Intros a bit more depending on length and complexity. Ive created hundreds of drops and Intros for members here and they'll tell you, I always let you hear before you have to commit.

Contact me via email at basslinevo(at)gmail.com or visit my website basslinevoiceovers.com and use the Contact Form.

You can hear a DEMO of drops on my site or here (https://soundcloud.com/basslinevo) on Soundcloud.

Thanks!

is it still $8 a pop?

Bassline
07-24-2020, 09:45 AM
is it still $8 a pop?
Short drops are $8. Longer ones obviously a bit more. Email me what lines youre looking for and Ill get you a sample and price. Thanks!

Bassline
08-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Keep em coming gang. Ive not a new suite of efx I want to explore for your drops and Intros!