PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have contacts to large scale venues and booking managers? (not like that read)

DjBlanco
03-17-2013, 07:48 PM
Im co managing a very prominent EDM/Trance tour starting in may.... i need any info possible for large venues (think EDC or ultra sized) in las vegas, san fran, los angeles, Australia and anywhere else you may have now to go out on a limb.... does anyone have Armin Van Buurens booking managers contact info as i would love to book him at a few of these (yes yes im guessing it will be over 40k a show)

Please PM all info as we all know is not public knowledge

thanks for the PMS

Ignotus
03-17-2013, 08:53 PM
you dont have venues locked down or fliers for a "40k" show in may?

to book venues like UMF and EDC, you need permits galore, which for those venues, take at least a month to get passed through the city.

AND, you dont even know contacts for armin? just an FYI, armins manager is going to ask bigger end production companies for a reference check.

Dude, i think your so over your head, or your just bullshitting to try and sound cool... it takes 5 min to find armins managers info online, it IS public information haha

djkvg
03-17-2013, 08:57 PM
i think youre gonna have to book more than armin lol

DjBlanco
03-17-2013, 09:00 PM
you dont have venues locked down or fliers for a "40k" show in may?

to book venues like UMF and EDC, you need permits galore, which for those venues, take at least a month to get passed through the city.

AND, you dont even know contacts for armin? just an FYI, armins manager is going to ask bigger end production companies for a reference check.

Dude, i think your so over your head, or your just bullshitting to try and sound cool... it takes 5 min to find armins managers info online, it IS public information haha

may show is locked in and is in NYC at hammerstien...

permits we have someone for and we have stage and lighting companies on lock we are just covering extra ground if we can and getting as many contacts as possible

AdrianR
03-18-2013, 08:51 PM
Australia. ... Hrmmmmmmmmmmm I might not be able to get you a massively huge venue, but depending on whose coming out I might be able to get you a nice, clubby sized venue which you can then pack out?

Interracial Tea
03-19-2013, 12:34 AM
How do you become a co-manager for a 'large' tour and not have info for booking events/DJs?

allensmusic
03-19-2013, 02:57 AM
This is highly confidential....
http://www.arminvanbuuren.com/contact/

David Lewis Productions
P.O. Box 75577
1070 AN Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Telephone: +31 20 7581050
www.davidlewis.nl
bookings@davidlewis.nl

dumbass

mr_ragz
03-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Im co managing a very prominent EDM/Trance tour starting in may....

:wang:

Andrew B
03-19-2013, 04:28 PM
How do you become a co-manager for a 'large' tour and not have info for booking events/DJs?

B1n4ry'd

Marc S
03-20-2013, 02:21 AM

talk about hiring the wrong man for the job lol.

Nick Bike
03-20-2013, 07:02 PM
lawl.

Era 7
03-20-2013, 07:11 PM
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae276/lane1987/backfire.gif

thehadgi
03-20-2013, 09:22 PM
You know honestly maybe blanco committed a huge felony on 1.0 or something I'm not aware of, but I'm not sure anything he's said in this thread or recently warrants being called a dumbass or the other things said. Other people post questions they couldve ended up just googling but I don't see a massive sh*tfest in every one of those threads

Maybe I missed the part where he clubbed baby seals on 1.0. Or maybe I just don't tend to call people dumbasses online or to their face unprovoked.

Whatever.

AdrianR
03-21-2013, 05:32 AM
Dude, Dj F.. What did you expect more?

The Blackest
03-21-2013, 06:52 AM
This thread has potential. I'm subscribed.

Adzm00
03-21-2013, 10:01 AM

You need to do some research.

Tektonix
03-21-2013, 09:39 PM
...wut?

sss18734
03-21-2013, 09:42 PM
This reminds me of the time I was asked to provide additional security for the president during his inauguration. Immediately, I jumped on the local security forums and my local craigslist - they really helped me find good leads.

kenjaminho
03-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Im co managing a very prominent EDM/Trance tour starting in may.... i need any info possible for large venues (think EDC or ultra sized) in las vegas, san fran, los angeles, Australia and anywhere else you may have now to go out on a limb.... does anyone have Armin Van Buurens booking managers contact info as i would love to book him at a few of these (yes yes im guessing it will be over 40k a show)

thanks for the PMS

LOL. I'm sorry but 40k's not gonna cut it for Armin. It's gonna be at least twice or 3x that. Kaskade makes 100k/show for EDC/Ultra size concerts. Armin is the #1 DJ in the world. Common sense...

BTW booking manager info is all over the web. What's the point in having a booking manager if their contact info is going to be kept private? Common sense...

allensmusic
03-22-2013, 09:52 PM
You know honestly maybe blanco committed a huge felony on 1.0 or something I'm not aware of, but I'm not sure anything he's said in this thread or recently warrants being called a dumbass or the other things said. Other people post questions they couldve ended up just googling but I don't see a massive sh*tfest in every one of those threads

Maybe I missed the part where he clubbed baby seals on 1.0. Or maybe I just don't tend to call people dumbasses online or to their face unprovoked.

Whatever.

dumbass.

just kidding! :zany:

DjBlanco
03-29-2013, 06:28 PM
yea yea im covering extra ground to help my manager since i wasn't in miami to talk to their managers at the time but since ASOT is tomorrow here in NYC ... i have my ground covered so far line up for may will be released in a couple of weeks and will take place after EDC at Hammerstein that's the only details i can release ATM as we have licensing and venue but waiting for the artists to be approved by who ill refer to as "the organization"

and i have no idea why everyone takes me as a joke but i dont need to prove myself to anyone i know what i am doing and where im headed

Catch22
03-29-2013, 07:50 PM
I find it very suspicious that your facebook page has over 4000 likes yet you only get a couple likes in any posts you make. You smell a bit off mate.

DjBlanco
03-30-2013, 01:10 PM
ive been posting in english alot lately ... if you look back most of my posts were in spanish so most likely my latino base doesn't understand it its also declined because of it (dropped from 5k+), also has to do with facebooks changes http://newmediarockstars.com/2012/10/facebooks-new-algorithm-change-decreases-reach-by-5-40-on-your-fan-pages/ << i have 6 troll pages running scripts to test edgerank algorithms for their new system to learn what counts as priority to show up in someones timeline but thats another issue if you dont trust the validity of my fanbase its nothing on me but its the same issue with my radio stations fanpage http://fb.com/clubzone.fm

The Blackest
03-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Ay dios mios that last one gave me a headache!!