PDA

View Full Version : Promo group?

conz1992
03-11-2013, 05:35 AM
Hey guys,

So I've had an idea of a promo group in the pipelines for some time, I've got a friend that mixes nicely and 2 friends that produce already in on it, I'll most likely do a weekly/fortnightly mix of the artists in the promo group, have guest mixs to get the djs heard, exclusive releases/remixes, collaborations etc. I've already asked a few quality producers if I can use their songs and I have permission, so just waiting on everything else. It'll be small and non-profitable, so it's all just for fun and trying to see how far we can take it, but also to get unknown talent out there and heard.

Just asking if anyone would be interested in helping/even joining up? We're looking for producers, djs (for guest mix), graphic designers, video renderers etc. Preferably UK based for ease of communication but not a problem if not :)

Let me know what you guys think, Cheers

Adzm00
03-11-2013, 06:27 AM
What sort of music.

conz1992
03-11-2013, 07:03 AM
What sort of music.

Damn I know I forgot to mention something...

General EDM, dubstep ('original' and new like brostep), Glitch Hop, Drum'n'Bass, Jungle, Trap -- Pretty much bass heavy party/chill out music, we'll have different 'genre mixes' anyway to filter through them

Adzm00
03-11-2013, 09:12 AM
:/

Not my thing then.

TheRabbitMonk
05-19-2013, 07:54 AM
i would be interested. I don't produce mind, but i do dj and often dubstep and other bass heavy genres.