PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if repost but...The blue font is too damn light!

Just Adam
02-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Just sayin, I have to get closer to the monitor or strain to read thread titles, its quite aggravating.

Just Adam
02-23-2012, 12:00 PM
The bold titles are ok though

-J
02-23-2012, 01:16 PM
If it's blue you might need to tweak your monitor. That color scheme is pulled straight from DJF1.0. :)

Original
02-23-2012, 01:52 PM
If it's blue you might need to tweak your monitor. That color scheme is pulled straight from DJF1.0. :)
I'm using chrome and the color scheme isn't the exact same as 1.0...

Just Adam
02-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Yea Im using Chrome as well, its a light turqouise blue, barely readable unless its one of the bold threads.

-J
02-23-2012, 04:10 PM
I'm using chrome and the color scheme isn't the exact same as 1.0...

Most of it is, obviously with the different version of the software there were some changes, but much of it is identical. The font color looks the same to me.

Yea Im using Chrome as well, its a light turqouise blue, barely readable unless its one of the bold threads.

It's closer to green than blue, which is why I said that, and I can read it fine on my system. It really sounds like a display issue, what are you viewing the site on?

Chrome here as well.

BuddyUK
02-23-2012, 04:26 PM
Your mother sucks cock

I agree with OP

Original
02-28-2012, 06:15 AM
Most of it is, obviously with the different version of the software there were some changes, but much of it is identical. The font color looks the same to me.

It's closer to green than blue, which is why I said that, and I can read it fine on my system. It really sounds like a display issue, what are you viewing the site on?

Chrome here as well.
So defensive. Gosh!

OP should be embarrassed for taking the time out of his life to post about the color of font on an online forum.

-J
02-28-2012, 11:18 AM
So defensive. Gosh!

OP should be embarrassed for taking the time out of his life to post about the color of font on an online forum.

Gosh! :P

Not defensive, but would rather not redo a color scheme for what appears to be an issue with a user's display.

Marc S
02-28-2012, 11:21 AM
chrome here, everything is perfectly readable

(although i have a perfectly calibrated screen for photography work)