PDA

View Full Version : J00F's new album

John Veselsky
03-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Has anyone else picked it up yet?

Been jamming to it all day long. Enjoying the deep progressive vibe. Reminds me of what trance should sound like :D

'Dutch' Wagenbach
03-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Not yet but it's on the radar.

Are any of the tracks as good as Tour de Trance?

That is the definitive j00f track for me. Builds like a motherfucker and then explodes in your face

John Veselsky
03-04-2013, 05:02 PM
There are couple of tracks like that, along with deep darker and a little ambient.

M!TCH
03-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Yes, sir!

$5.99 on Audiojelly (http://www.audiojelly.com/releases/onehundredten-wko/33730)

ChrisHynds
03-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Builds like a motherfucker and then explodes in your face

Sounds like my sex life :eek3dance::fap::uhoh:

Just purchased it this afternoon :) Looking forward to busting it out!!!!!

Era 7
03-05-2013, 03:27 AM
Yes, sir!

$5.99 on Audiojelly (http://www.audiojelly.com/releases/onehundredten-wko/33730)

hm nice. i added some tracks of the tracks on beatport yesterday. good to see that audiojelly has the release in WAV. so i'm getting the tracks i liked for cheap after all :D

ChrisHynds
03-05-2013, 06:28 AM
Thoughts from first listen :-

Sublime :)

Its exactly what I though it would be.

I prefer the Deeper tracks on the album. The intro track reminds me of Airwave's - Chiricahua, but I guess they have both have that similar Deep Underground sound anyway. Airwave's Dark Lines album is still hands down one of my fav. modern Trance releases, but I have a feeling that after a few more listens this JOOF album will give it a close run.

The track that stuck out most to me from the first listen was actually the chillout track - "Tears from Heaven" such an appropriately named track, such a beautiful piece of music, and really show the range of skill that JOOF has. Going form the deep dark and heavy to the airy and uplifting melodic side of things.

Ive only had 1 proper listen but I know the more I listen the more Im gonna like!!!

Get it bought!

jay melis
03-20-2013, 04:44 AM
Loving it!!