PDA

View Full Version : The Official Roshanbhoj "Where is He Now?"

Roshanbhoj
02-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Hey DJF! So you guys know me(hopefully). If not then I'll remind you. So I started out at DJF like a year a half ago and I can honestly I was a pain in the a** for you guys. I asked soo many questions about starting out DJing and what controller to get. I think I had like 150 posts before I even decided on which controller to get. I remember KLH would tell me to get the Ion Discover DJ...the fisher price toy. But instead I went and got myself a Mixtrack and DJ IO a little later. Now I have a VMS4 and Stanton turntables. I'm wanting to get an NS6 or something of the nature. Anyways I think I earned the name of the guy who would always want to use the wrong tool for the job. For example I asked if you could use a home theater amp or car audio amp for PA speakers. That was a long time ago that some of you might remember. After months of DJing I knew my stuff and I would help out people on DJF and that's basically how I spent my free time. Now that's some stuff that might remind you of me.

Where I am now:
So now I a play at a club every weekend. I've been playing there since the opening night on December 29th. I also played on New Years at the club(freaking great night). Now the club has gotten pretty great. I DJ with some big time DJs in my city there. It's really amazing and I can't believe I am where I am today getting to DJ with people like them. I still work with a mobile DJ company in my city that does 1200 people school events, weddings, and birthdays. I figured out though that club DJing is really what I like and what I'm good at. I've gotten a REALLY big following in my city with the teen crowd because I am 16. It's pretty crazy how much things have changed and the people that I work with.

So I thought I would keep it short. I have SO many stories to tell while we're here again. Please ask questions. I would love to answer them! -DJ Ro'

bernardgregory
02-22-2012, 08:29 PM
we love success stories

tekno_violet
02-22-2012, 09:25 PM
for real, your 16?

electricsmooth
02-23-2012, 03:06 PM
They let you in a club at 16? Damn! Well congrats and yes, I do remember you. I think you wanted to buy my xone 1ds, right?

BuddyUK
02-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Good for you lad :tup:

Roshanbhoj
02-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Yeah that's me! And yeah 16 and in making it to the clubs. But the one I really like spinning at is actually 18 and under but it's a really popular club. The DJs and everyone else associated with the club are all 21 and over though. The place is the same exact thing as a 21 and over just the crowd is a little younger.

TBH I would be no where without DJF...so thanks to you guys!

Manu
02-26-2012, 05:24 AM
Nice to hear you made it to the next step, welcome back. Never noticed before, you're Badger's neighbor..

Roshanbhoj
02-26-2012, 01:18 PM
Thanks Manu. Yeah me and Badger have yet to meet each other though...