PDA

View Full Version : Some Croydon bass for your asses

fat8ack
02-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Did this mix end of last year. Just wanted to show some bass love here in the dubstep thread. Enjoy and please let me know what ya'll think!

http://soundcloud.com/fat8ack/od3

Tracklist is as follows:

Subbasics- clipper
Skream- hedd banger
Benga- drumz west
Kromestar- get up
The Others- fun house
Emalkay- critical hit
BEAture-you shut up
Caspa- wheres my money (caspa remix)
Zedds Dead- white satin
Subscape- dominate species
Trolly Snatcha- rocco's revenge
Vodex- engage
DZ- be cool
Kromestar- kalawanji
Youngman- hi (produced by benga)
Search&Destroy- deepest fear
Caspa- bring the lights down
Zomboy- spliff dub
MRK1- get out clause
Benga- 10 tons heavy (hatcha&benga

Yes that is a playlist.

This is fully inspired by the original dubstep sound that came from the south side of London, UK. It is very dark and full of some amazing bass. Not the cleanest blends in the entire mix but the tunes are banging hard as fuck. The bass is very heavy. I love bass. These are some of the best dubstep music producers the world has ever bared witness to.

ewe
02-09-2013, 02:09 AM
Good looking tracklist, I look forwarda to giving this a listen.

TheYag
02-09-2013, 12:55 PM
really diggin the mix, and the tracks you used were beast.

fat8ack
12-13-2013, 08:45 AM
Shameless self bump.....this mix blew up a couple of weeks ago.

Check it out if you missed it!

Thanks y'all!

disparate
12-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Zomby not Zomboy - I only say this because I follow Zomby's twitter so I know he gets pretty pissed off at the confusion and particularly at Zomboy for (in his view) deliberately choosing a similar name!

I'll listen tomorrow, seems like a decent tracklist as far as proper UK dubstep is concerned - maybe some bro-step leanings if the Caspa tracks are anything to go by but I'm still confident it's a world apart from Skrillex ;)

fat8ack
12-19-2013, 02:23 PM
Zomby not Zomboy - I only say this because I follow Zomby's twitter so I know he gets pretty pissed off at the confusion and particularly at Zomboy for (in his view) deliberately choosing a similar name!

I'll listen tomorrow, seems like a decent tracklist as far as proper UK dubstep is concerned - maybe some bro-step leanings if the Caspa tracks are anything to go by but I'm still confident it's a world apart from Skrillex ;)

haahah right on. That kinda funny he gets all mad over it. BUT I know the feeling. My name is Brenden, but people call me Brandon. Always been that way so I guess I am a little used to it.

And thanks man, the caspa tracks are kind of the first taste of brostep the world really got.

Very far from skrillex hahahah

Let me know what you think! :tup: