PDA

View Full Version : FS: Two Pioneer CDJ-200, DNX-120 Mixer, Odessy Road Ready Case w/ Laptop Stand

EazyE
02-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Wassup fellas,

This is r6rider84 from the old forum, glad this is back up and runnin. I got some equipment to get rid of so let me know if interested.

Upgraded my equipment so it's time to sell the old stuff. Everything is in MINT and Flawless condition! They show no signs of wear whatsoever, they look brand new. They were always kept In the case and never abused or damaged at all. It spent most of the time in my house and only took it out a couple of times. It's a perfect set up for those starting out or for those who want to use CDJ's. And the Odessy case comes with a laptop platform. I have all original cables and manuals for everything.

I'll just post info about the road ready case since i'm pretty sure you know about the CDJ and Mixer.

Odyssey Case Flight Ready CD Coffin holds two tabletop CD players and one 10" mixer. These ATA Rolling Console features rugged built-in wheels, heavy duty spring loaded latches, stackable ball corners, and front access panels. Cabling is clean and easy through convenient access ports throughout.Specs and Features:• Mixer well: 10"W x 3"H x 17"D • CD Wells are: 9.875"W x 3" x 14.125"• Adjustable Mixer/CD Player width Strips• Recessed Hardware and Latches• Stackable Ball Corners • Backed by our Limited Lifetime WarrantyThe CD wells can hold a variety of players including but not limited to the following:• American Audio CDI-300• American Audio CDI-500• Gemini CDJ-01• Gemini CDJ-02• Gemini CFX-20• Gemini ICDJ• Gemini ICFX• Numark Axis-4• Numark Axis-9• Numark ICDX• Pioneer CDJ-200• Pioneer CDJ-400• Stanton S-250• Vestax CDX-05

I'd like to sell everything as a whole since it will just make it easier but if I have to i can separate it.

If bought as a whole I will pay for shipping, everything = $800 shipped (in US)

CDJ-200 pair = 500 + shipping

DNX-120 Mixer = 100 + shipping

Road Ready Case = 200 + shipping

PM me or email (elikassab@gmail.com) if interested. I can also send more pictures if you guys want

VjQue
02-22-2012, 01:20 AM
EazyE wow