PDA

View Full Version : Latin Online radio loofing for Djs

jc555
02-04-2013, 12:29 PM
I run a new online Latin radio station which has really taken off and is growing each day. In the last 30 days our listener statistics have gone up 30%. We have recorded 4,113,841 minutes, 116,129 sessions, and 52,180 (unique listners's IP) on our stream.

Anyway, are a station that plays the best in Latin top 40, Romanticos, bachata, Reggaeton, salsa, & merengue. We play music non-stop without commercial’s but we would like to add a slot for a DJ afternoon mix. We are looking for about 4-5 Djs that want exposure that will be able to provide a pre-recorded mix that will play at noon every day for 1hr. The mix must contain 10min of Latin top 40, 15min of reggaeton (new & old), 20min of bachata/salsa/merengue, 15min of house/techno/blends. Does not have to be strictly in that order or time, but just giving a general idea of what we would like. I know it would be too much to ask a DJ to provide a pre-recorded mix every day, which is why I am looking for about 4-5 djs, so you be commit yourself in providing one mix per week .

This will not be paid, since I myself am not making profit from this, actually spending my own to see where it goes. In return I will add your banner/logo link to your webiste ect.. to promote yourself on our website and obviously you will be on www.latinopop2k.com and your mixes will be heard by our audience.

Please email your demos to latinopop2k@hotmail.com with links to your website and brief info about yourself. I would like to get started with this ASAP.

Thank you

JC