PDA

View Full Version : Buy Tek's Setup So He Can Get New Gear!! :) (CDJ400's & Vestax PCV-175)(Toronto)

Tektonix
02-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Sup DJF! :)

I no longer need my current setup as im going the controller route for shits and giggles. I've got 2x Pioneer CDJ-400's and a Vestax PCV-175 mixer. Here's a bit of info each:

CDJ's - Both units work 100% fine, Truewind from here is the original owner of them. They have a few small surface scratches on the side of the unit near the corners. Never had any problems, been kept clean and in a smoke free environment ect... Comes with the RCA's and power supply ect.... These have been great decks :)

Mixer - Mixer works 100% fine, The unit has a bit of wear around the x-fader and screw holes were you mount it in a console and baby surface scratches (nothing major). The power cable got broken but i have electrical taped it back together and works just fine. I am the original owner of the mixer, its been kept clean and in a smoke free environment ect.... It has served me more than well over the years and it will you for many years to come :)

I dont have the boxes or manuals but you can get them on the manufactures website :)

Here's a pic (Feel free to ask for more if you want)

http://s11.postimage.org/b1cigklgz/20130202_164224.jpg

Asking $750 Obo

Feel free to PM me with any questions and ill answer them :)

CHEERS! Help me out here yeah?

Tektonix
02-03-2013, 06:28 PM
$700 Flat if you grab it this week c: