PDA

View Full Version : Was invited to join a crew and even DJ W.M.C.2013 club nights in Miami...

Crushgroove
02-21-2012, 08:57 AM
I've always rolled solo when it comes to Mixing, finding club and lounge gigs. I was approached this past Thursday by top dog of Lowlife crew after my gig. (he guest deejayed that night) This crew is responsible for bringing big and proper names to Houston and for throwing some of the sickest club nights. They have their peeps in just about every good club in Houston. I'm not sure yet if I should take him up on it... more djs more drama?? I would hate to deal with any big headed fucks. I don't play that... Either way he straight up invited me to roll to Miami and play some Lowlife (Miami chapter) club nights During WMC2013... Opportunity only knocks once right? What do my seasoned DFM members think??

Crushgroove
02-21-2012, 05:24 PM
So... I guess maybe I'll see how it goes??? lol Gimme some feedback bitches!! =)

Hausgeist
02-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Go for it.

Crushgroove
02-21-2012, 05:49 PM
^^ Yeah, I mean... what's the WORST that could happen? I don't make money on a club night?? kinda like NOW! lol figure if I could play out on some proper sound systems and experience Miami during WMC That would be dope in itself. FUGG IT!

Dj_4-$hure
02-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Just do it, their is going to be big headed fucks no matter where you go, you just gotta ignore those peeps.

DjFloMatic
02-21-2012, 05:51 PM
Free trip to Miami and DJ??? Whats to think about lol

Crushgroove
02-21-2012, 05:53 PM
^^ True, I've played slots next to some members of the crew... Don't get me wrong, skills they have, but damn... take a little air out that head know what I'm sayin?
Well he approached me so... guess that's a good sign. lol