PDA

View Full Version : FREE 3 track Kick It Recordings release. My 2 year old original and two remixes.

Ellissentials
01-22-2013, 04:27 PM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8234/8394011775_e950ba185d_c.jpg

Here we go! FREE Kick It Recordings release! Ellissentials - No Set Beat (Original + remixes) 3 tracks to snag, head over to the blog and grab em!

-My original House release from just over 2 years ago
-Breaks remix from Kwerk
-House remix from Sneaker and The Dryer

http://www.kickitrecords.blogspot.com/2013/01/free-release-ellissentials-no-set-beat.html

Yes you are reading this right, today we have a free release from Kick It Recordings and Ellissentials with his new tune "No Set Beat" which includes remixes from Sneaker & The Dryer and Kwerk!

Kicking things off is the original mix from Ellissentials which is a funky House chugger that has an amazing atmosphere and an overall groovy feel to it. Starting out with a very minimal selection of drums, it's the small tweaks in the beginning that grab your attention, whether it's the reverb that makes the kicks seem so large or the pop percussion that that creates some very entrancing movement "No Set Beat" is perfect for lower energy sets!

Next up is the Sneaker & The Dryer remix, and man does this guy know how to add his own flavor to a tune!!!

Starting things off with a massive amount of movement full of percussion and added vocal samples we soon get to the breakdown where we quickly find out this will not be anything like the original! Hitting us with massive Electro basslines and larger than life ravey synths, this tune almost seems to be a hybrid of House, Breaks and Electro all rolled into one fantastic tune!!!

Moving us with a Breakbeat build up before getting to the second breakdown, Sneaker & The Dryer makes it clear that there is, no set beat in House Music! Continuing on with the big business S&D keeps those feet and ears interested straight till the end!

Last but certainly not least we have a grinding Complextro like remix of "No Set Beat" from the one like Kwerk, and my oh my is it fun and funky!!!

Moving fast and not leaving anything to chance Kwerk slams us with massively fluid bass before hitting us with some hollowed out low-end action that will have your body jumping in the air!!!

Adding additional vocal samples to the mix and utilizing hard hitting snares and kicks, Kwerk makes this tune his own and hit hard as we hear samples all over the place in the mix, some of them even sound reminiscent of a Chemical Brothers tune! Keeping the energy up from beginning to end, this is a great remix to add to your Electro jamming sets!!!

They are also available from my Soundcloud

Original
http://soundcloud.com/ellissentials/ellissentials-nosetbeat
Sneaker and The Dryer Remix
http://soundcloud.com/ellissentials/ellissentials-no-set-beat-1
Kwerk Remix
http://soundcloud.com/ellissentials/ellissentials-no-set-beat/

Please leave feedback along the way, and enjoy!

Sneaker and The Dryer Remix has been big room, floor filled TESTED and approved!

JackStalk
01-22-2013, 04:40 PM
yaaaaaay eli! They arent necessarily my style but the production quality sounds great!

Ellissentials
01-22-2013, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the kind words Jack. :tup:

This isn't at all how my productions sound now, more than 2 years down the road from the original I created, but still fun stuff. :D

M!TCH
01-23-2013, 01:30 AM
Ellisentials, would love to listen to the tracks. I'm a snob as you may know, any chance for lossless? :D I am a free loader, I know :(

Lost Connection
01-23-2013, 06:03 AM
Got the original one off of iTunes way back when it was released, but the remixes are a nice addition :tup: Cheers

Ellissentials
01-24-2013, 06:07 AM
I'm a snob as you may know, any chance for lossless? I am a free loader, I know

I can try and work this out :tup:

@Lost Connection: Thanks for the original support and thank you even more for the continued support! Means a lot to me.

M!TCH
01-24-2013, 08:13 AM
I can try and work this out :tup:

I'm more than down to buy music and what not but I'm boycotting Beatport as much as possible. I just can't be okay with $1.00 extra fee for WAV format. :argh:

Ellissentials
01-25-2013, 07:03 AM
M!tch: I'm uploading a .rar of the 3 WAV's and coverart for you right now. :tup:

M!TCH
01-27-2013, 12:59 PM
M!tch: I'm uploading a .rar of the 3 WAV's and coverart for you right now. :tup:

:love: I need to get back on Cloudkiller here shortly too!

Ellissentials
01-29-2013, 08:51 AM
You've been PM'd M!tch. Only thing I ask is you leave a quick message here your thoughts on the 3. :tup:

Ellissentials
01-31-2013, 07:58 AM
Hope you're digging it M!tch! :tup:

Wooo getting a lot of plays, comments and downloads on this (outside of DJF)...would love some of my fellow DJF'ers to get in on this. Please take and enjoy these 3 tracks and let me know what you think.

M!TCH
01-31-2013, 08:16 AM
Ellis, it's been on my computer and I've been waiting to be at home for a reasonable amount of time. Want to listen to it on the sound system and not through my phone at work (I don't usually get off work till 10pm after I start at 8am). I'll throw them on the phone though and listen today! :tup:

Ellissentials
01-31-2013, 10:04 AM
I'll throw them on the phone though and listen today

Oh no, no need M!tch, would rather you waited till on the proper system, and really respect that you were holding off for that anyways. Thanks! :tup:

Ellissentials
02-01-2013, 08:36 AM
*Bump*

Come get your 3 free track goodness! :D

Ellissentials
02-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Hump day bump day :dance:

Stripe
02-06-2013, 06:48 PM
:tup: the original is still tits!

Ellissentials
02-13-2013, 07:43 AM