PDA

View Full Version : Intimidation Apex Gold or Behringer VMX200?

jonbaker92
01-19-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm torn between the two above mixers.
If anyone has any idea which would be better for general mixing and sound quality, any help would be appreciated!
Build quality would also be a plus of course.
I'm deliberating between these two in particular because I've got store credit at a particular store, and these seem to be the best two within my price range.
Thanks in advance,
Jon

pete
01-20-2013, 02:41 AM
Save more money.
Both of these mixers are pretty nasty in one way or another, I could not honestly recommend to buy either one over the other.
Use your store credit to get cabling or something and save for a different mixer.

jonbaker92
01-20-2013, 12:57 PM
I do have a budget to adhere to though, which is around 120 right now. I just need something to last me the next 6 months or so as I'll have more funds then. However, my current mixer has basically given up the ghost so I need a new'un pretty sharpish (second hand is probably best of course for this sort of price.

ampnation
01-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Older Numark and Vestax used mixers would be what I would look at in that range. Be sure to check out the rep of the specific models you find.

ampnation
01-20-2013, 01:05 PM
Older Numark and Vestax used mixers would be what I would look at in that range. Be sure to check out the rep of the specific models you find.

example: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vestax-PMC-05-Pro-II-/261157663353?pt=UK_Sound_Vision_Mixers&hash=item3cce35b279