PDA

View Full Version : CDJ805s and Hercules RMX with Traktor Pro

DJKrup
02-19-2012, 06:27 PM
Hey everyone! I have recently bought 2x CDj850 and I am having difficulties correcting the mappings in Traktor Pro. The Hercules RMX is connected with a usb cable to my MacBook Pro. The CDJs are also connected to my MBP with USB cables. The RCA out from the CDJS are correctly connected to the Hercules RMX inputs. I can hear sound perfectly through my monitors. But the problem arises when I press buttons on my gear and it does something other than what I expected it to. For example: I move the Vinyl Speed Adjust knob on my CDJ and it restarts the song on the other deck in Traktor.

I have imported the .tsi file from Pioneer from their website already. (This is how I got the CDJs to work in Traktor in the first place)

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Gjhowe1
02-20-2012, 06:11 PM
Sounds like you might have interference on your MIDI channel. I've had similar problems where having more then one device per MIDI channel caused errors in control. If you tinker around with the settings you should be able to assign each controller a separate midi channel, although im not exactly sure where that setting is in traktor, google it.

DYM
02-20-2012, 06:46 PM
GJ sounds about right... look where you import the files, you will have midi send/receive dialog boxes per each drop down device you select. Make sure that you select the same device for send/receive according to each midi controller.