PDA

View Full Version : Philly (Bucks/Mont County) Area DJs?

Boneskin
12-19-2012, 07:39 PM
So, I know in the past on the old DJF there was a thread I'm sure about Philly area DJs, but now for the life of me I can't find any new one while using the search function so I figured this is likely the best place for any sort of thread if I want to attract any attention of people around my area.

For those who don't know me, I've been a member on these forums in the past, and only re-registered a few months ago when it came back alive. Long story short, I'm going on 31 next month and was in the process of starting the path towards DJing with my vci-300 and such when life got in the way and I had to sell out and put it on hiatus.

Fast forward to now, where I am attempting to get back into the swing of things and this is where any of you may come in handy.

I'm looking for someone in my area (I'm personally located just south of Allentown) to perhaps tag along with in hopes of helping learn the ropes better and maybe eventually form a lil buddy to get some critique from and the like. I would prefer someone who is mildly established...Established being has played gigs before to some degree, and not just your pals house halloween party etc..but something more like a mobile gig, or some small paid venue like a local bar or anything.

I'd be willing to help out as well if need be, simply because I'm just trying to get out there and meet some local people who may know more than I and wouldn't mind passing along some good knowledge too.

So, if you are still reading this lengthy ass thread, and think you live around my area and wouldn't mind meeting a new fellah, hit me up in an email or PM me here. Emails work best since I check that more frequently than my PM box over here or just creep me on Facebook too. So just shoot me one if you think you are close.... jaycloer@gmail.com

As it stands, I know I could go to some clubs and meet the DJs there and tag along but that is kinda forward to me somewhat, so I wouldn't mind meeting another local DJF member and tagging along from there.