PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys anyone want to help me out to name a new project?

AdrianR
12-12-2012, 06:03 PM
https://soundcloud.com/nakedage/adrian-romagnano-help-me-name

So, this is a demo of the finished product. It's been completely sequenced and mastered etc, just, I don't want to let you hear it ALL until it's officially released in, I estimate 1 or 2 months time when a few other tracks are made to accompany it on an EP.

So I've given you the meatiest bit. Left out build ups etc so yeah.

Any and all suggestions for names are welcomed but please take it seriously.

Thank you.

mars.shosh1n
12-12-2012, 06:07 PM
First: sorry.

Project Bonerfart.

That's all i got.

AdrianR
12-12-2012, 06:14 PM
How very constructive of you.

mars.shosh1n
12-12-2012, 08:54 PM
Just figured I should explain myself. The whole point of this quest in this game is to name the indigenous enemies. The quest for a name becomes so absurd that the guy ends up trying to name it bonerfarts. Then he goes back to the first thing he was going to name it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r0pJev-UuQ

So, what are your ideas?

AdrianR
12-12-2012, 09:24 PM
I have no ideas. Ironically though! I just had one of those momments of inspirations and in the time it took me to get that song back from the mastering service today and upload that snippet, I made a new track and sent it off to the mastering guy! :D I'm so excited!

But yeah I have no ideas for this one. I often give my songs silly names but I need something genuine for this one.

mars.shosh1n
12-12-2012, 09:31 PM
You could call it 'Romagnanemous'. Of course, that's just based on your name.

AdrianR
12-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Yeah I can't see that really working

Kingbob182
12-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Drunken Skunk

Does the guy actually say the words Drunken skunk at some point in it? sounds like it

AdrianR
12-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Yeah he does, I was thinking something similar like "Club Drunk Skunks" or "Drunk Skunkies" or something

Adzm00
12-13-2012, 07:07 AM
Drunk in the outback.

KLH
12-13-2012, 09:04 AM
"Drunk as a Skunk"

"Is That Your Girl (Drunk as a Skunk Remix)"

"Bro Snaps"

The last one just popped into my mind. That's all I've got.

-KLH

Adzm00
12-13-2012, 10:19 AM
Shafted by a roo?!

Zafire
12-13-2012, 11:03 AM
*No Hard Feelings* ?

*That girl* ?

NOthing fancy and just whats in the lyrics.

Andrew B
12-13-2012, 11:11 AM
"An AdrianR Intervention"

uncut69
12-13-2012, 11:49 AM
^beat me to it

AdrianR
12-13-2012, 05:38 PM
*No Hard Feelings* ?

*That girl* ?

NOthing fancy and just whats in the lyrics.

No hard feelings .... YES!!! ... THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!! ... No hard feelings :D ... I gotta make 1 more track and then get the art work for the EP designed then I'll release it .

Adrian Romagnano - No Hard Feelings ... Coming soon :D

The song itself is finished tho. I never put out any demos or samples or anything of songs that aren't finished

thehadgi
12-13-2012, 05:41 PM
Name idea thread

:popcorn:

ChrisHynds
12-13-2012, 06:23 PM
Drunk 'N' Skunkin?

DJNR
12-13-2012, 06:32 PM
First: sorry.

Project Bonerfart.

That's all i got.

Don't forget about Bonertoots!

AdrianR
12-13-2012, 07:12 PM
You know, years and years and years ago I once made a song called "Have You Ever Sucked Dick For Marijuanna", an acid techno song. Ridiculous quality. I was like 15, didn't know anything about levels or anything like that. I stuck it on Mp3.com.au under the category of "Acid techno" ... It went to #1 in that chart! Simply because of the name! :D It was hilarious!
Didn't stay there too long. Anyways, about, 10 or 12 years later this 15 year old messages me. Randomly. From America.

"Yo dude. Did you write that Suck Dick for Marijuanna song?"
"Umm yeah?"
"Dude I fucking love that song!"

he was only like 3 when I made it!!! :D I love how music works. I love that right now, I'm making the best music I've ever made! .. I'm so excited about the next release. I'm working on a funky/ jackin house track today. Something I've always been really bad at, but somehow it's coming along really well. I'm so excited! :D

What do you all think of the track posted tho? Is it up to standard or should I just kill myself?

ChrisHynds
12-13-2012, 07:15 PM
You know, years and years and years ago I once made a song called "Have You Ever Sucked Dick For Marijuanna", an acid techno song. Ridiculous quality. I was like 15, didn't know anything about levels or anything like that. I stuck it on Mp3.com.au under the category of "Acid techno" ... It went to #1 in that chart! Simply because of the name! :D It was hilarious!
Didn't stay there too long. Anyways, about, 10 or 12 years later this 15 year old messages me. Randomly. From America.

"Yo dude. Did you write that Suck Dick for Marijuanna song?"
"Umm yeah?"
"Dude I fucking love that song!"

he was only like 3 when I made it!!! :D I love how music works. I love that right now, I'm making the best music I've ever made! .. I'm so excited about the next release. I'm working on a funky/ jackin house track today. Something I've always been really bad at, but somehow it's coming along really well. I'm so excited! :D

What do you all think of the track posted tho? Is it up to standard or should I just kill myself?

LOL Funny story man :)

AdrianR
12-13-2012, 07:40 PM
I had so many songs with god awful names. I wish I could still use some.

Here you go.

https://soundcloud.com/nakedage/nakedage-none-you-ever-suck