PDA

View Full Version : one of those days where u wish u had your business cards on you...

djkvg
02-18-2012, 12:34 AM
I was DJing at Level 3 in hollywood last night... and it was one of those nights where i wish i had my business cards on me.... lol

i was closing from 1-2AM and the rejectz happened to come during my set and i was playing some hiphop tracks and they asked for my business card and I DIDNT HAVE ITTTTTT :facepalm::facepalm:

it was a good opportunity that i missed out on.. lesson learned! to have your business card with you!

bernardgregory
02-18-2012, 02:53 AM
the first 4 years of my dj career i didnt have business cards. but since i moved to LA in October I felt it was essential. now i never leave home without em!

Ignotus
02-18-2012, 03:21 AM
always carry some in my wallet, not only is it good for business, but, if you got your number on em, it can be fun to hand to cute girls at a party ;)

Nick Bike
02-18-2012, 03:36 AM
nice one

Dix
02-18-2012, 07:25 AM
I bought my wife & I both, nice leather business card holders. If I have a shirt on, I have it in my pocket. I have business cards on one side & magnet business cards on the other. People stick those things on their refrigerators like crazy.

bernardgregory
02-18-2012, 05:26 PM
always carry some in my wallet, not only is it good for business, but, if you got your number on em, it can be fun to hand to cute girls at a party ;)

yes !!!

jazzyj
02-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Chile I was out at the club drizzunk off some stizzuff - crazy...and i heard somebody said they was celebrating the upcoming wedding - i must jumped halfway cross that dance floor and threw a business card at them, composed myself, and said hi, I'm a DJ, I can do your wedding :) lol I always keep a stash on me cuz you NEVER know hahaha

Then I danced with her the rest of the night lol