PDA

View Full Version : Kam kwm-11 twin antenna vhf radio microphone sound keep cutting when in use

djheaven
12-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi I purchased these mic's - http://www.images2.co.uk/KAM_KWM_11_TWIN_ANTENNA_VHF_RADIO_MICROPHONE_SYSTE M_WITH_2_x_HANDHELD_MICS__SU425011.html - because I needed so mics for karaoke but when I used them the sound was constantly cutting out all the time while they we're in use bot by my self and the party guest's, does any1 know why this is? The antenna's are up and in clear view of the mic's, I am using 1 1/4 inch jack output for both, I have another Christmas Party Thursday any help with resolving this would be much appreciated Thanks . . . .

Manu
12-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Kam is rubbish. I understand that you wouldn't pay too much and take the risk of having your customers breaking expensive stuff, but at the end of the day it's a fact: they are rubbish, period. The only problem solving thing I can think of would be to check the batteries and also check how they react to mobile phone interference. Try to switch to the other frequencies and see what happens.

If that's still a fail then I'd bring them back to the shop and buy a couple of wired mics with extra cable length for the same amount of money. Or fork a little extra and get some Shure SM-57 or 58, they are built like tanks and go fairly cheap on the second hand market at around £30 a pop.