PDA

View Full Version : So I was VIP before djf 2..not anymore! :-(

DJ Scotch
02-17-2012, 09:57 PM
I showed my love and support to DJF by paying 1yr and DJF went down. now it's back up again and I am very happy but can I get my VIP status back? I did supported by Paying for the whole year.

Do I have to pay for the whole yr again :(

Can anyone help me out?

KLH
02-17-2012, 10:13 PM
You post this in General? I would think that Site Suggestions would be better...Unless you think that we need to discuss this in a general sense.

Ok. I'll go first. You donated money to DJF and received VIP for up to one year. Due to monumentally incompetent hosting, DJF went down... which was beyond DJF's control. DJF, as unfortunate as it was, died as if from an explosion - meaning that there's nothing left.

Your donation died with DJF. The owners, IMHO, owe you nothing. They may, however, disagree with me. If you plead your case with proof of VIP purchase in a respectful manner, they may act differently.

I, personally speaking, had purchased annual VIP for the past three years and intend on purchasing another shortly. Not because of VIP - although that's great in itself - but rather because I wish to donate to the site that has taught me so much about an art that I'm passionate about. I simply wish to donate.

Good luck.

-KLH

DJ Scotch
02-17-2012, 10:24 PM
You post this in General? I would think that Site Suggestions would be better...Unless you think that we need to discuss this in a general sense.

Ok. I'll go first. You donated money to DJF and received VIP for up to one year. Due to monumentally incompetent hosting, DJF went down... which was beyond DJF's control. DJF, as unfortunate as it was, died as if from an explosion - meaning that there's nothing left.

Your donation died with DJF. The owners, IMHO, owe you nothing. They may, however, disagree with me. If you plead your case with proof of VIP purchase in a respectful manner, they may act differently.

I, personally speaking, had purchased annual VIP for the past three years and intend on purchasing another shortly. Not because of VIP - although that's great in itself - but rather because I wish to donate to the site that has taught me so much about an art that I'm passionate about. I simply wish to donate.

Good luck.

-KLH

:worship::worship::worship:

Sol
02-17-2012, 11:05 PM
pm Stripe (http://www.djforums.com/forums/member.php?1-Stripe)with your email address and he can look up the info in the paypal records. I think there is another thread about that in this section.

bernardgregory
02-18-2012, 03:00 AM
I think contacting the moderators instead of posting about the topic is probably the better way to go

Dix
02-18-2012, 07:30 AM
pm Stripe (http://www.djforums.com/forums/member.php?1-Stripe)with your email address and he can look up the info in the paypal records. I think there is another thread about that in this section.

Your absolutely right Sol, I seen that thread where someone was asking about this a day or two after DJF came back up. However, I think you have to provide him with the paypal record. I doubt he has time to go thru all those records to find yours.

Manu
02-18-2012, 07:36 AM
^^^ this. They probably have thousands of paypals e-receipts, would take ages to pinpoint just one. :lol:

Just send your transaction number? It will show the date and amount....

DJ Scotch
02-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Thanks everyone I will get all the details from my Paypal account and reach out to Stripe.

Once again thanks for all the info. Cheers!!

jazzyj
02-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks everyone I will get all the details from my Paypal account and reach out to Stripe.

Once again thanks for all the info. Cheers!!

DJ Scotch???? You are my brother from another mother?!?? lol wat the hell is up??? i didnt kno that was you!!!!! you were the dj friend i was talkin about on the facade post lol

DJ Scotch
02-18-2012, 10:34 AM
DJ Scotch???? You are my brother from another mother?!?? lol wat the hell is up??? i didnt kno that was you!!!!! you were the dj friend i was talkin about on the facade post lol

LMAO and I was the one who showed you that video hahahaha

sup Jazzy :lol:

jazzyj
02-18-2012, 10:49 AM
LMAO and I was the one who showed you that video hahahaha

sup Jazzy :lol:

i just want my setups to be as awesome as yours! lol

Nada chillin, blastin whitney all weekend in these subs im rentin lol

DJ Scotch
02-18-2012, 10:53 AM
i just want my setups to be as awesome as yours! lol

Nada chillin, blastin whitney all weekend in these subs im rentin lol

Your set up is also very clean few more items and you will kill it brodha. :)

KLH
02-18-2012, 12:47 PM
I love DJF.

-KLH

Lost Connection
02-19-2012, 03:39 AM
I love DJF.

-KLH

Amen to that

DJ Scotch
02-22-2012, 03:43 PM
I love DJF.

-KLH

Me too. Learned a lot of stuff and still learning Thanks to DJF

jazzyj
02-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Yeah I finally decided to go paid subscription today. Made some friends from here that i talk to outside here, and tons of good advice. :)