PDA

View Full Version : software

djjimmyjam
12-06-2012, 08:24 AM
I have been using virtual dj for quite some time. It is what works for me anf im confortable with it. From what I have heard it seems lot more people use traktor, so in a professional setting if people see me using vdg, are thry going to view me as serious and professional?

drzinc
12-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Phuc what people think, use whatever tool that is right and comfortable for you. I use VDJ and have used it clubs, bars, school dances, and wedding receptions. No one comes over and bothers me they just enjoy the music.

Dj DRPX
12-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Phuc what people think, use whatever tool that is right and comfortable for you. I use VDJ and have used it clubs, bars, school dances, and wedding receptions. No one comes over and bothers me they just enjoy the music.

This! Even though I love Traktor, I recommend that if you like VDJ and it works for you, why change? I've met some pretty cool Djs that have only ever used VDJ.

DJ Matt
12-06-2012, 09:32 AM

+1

let people judge you based upon your djing skills and professionality

VDJ is as good as any of them, and supports video