PDA

View Full Version : DVS with M-Audio Conectiv?

al17w
11-28-2012, 10:35 AM
Hi

I am new to all this so please bare with me , Ive just got sum numark tt pro 2 turntables and numark dm3002ex mixer.
I love vinyl but want to go the DVS set up. Ive seen online its possible to hook up traktor scratch pro using a m audio torq connectiv soundcard and traktor vinyl.
Ive got hold of these but when running traktor i can hear the music but its a really bad quality , im sure its just the settings but i have no idea how to set it up and this close to christmas i cant afford to spend £200 plus on the legit set up.

Im willing to pay a small amount to someone to help me set it up either on here or via the phone

Cheers

Dharmaboy
11-28-2012, 10:44 AM
I had the Torq Connective as well, and I tried using a demo of Traktor (an old one) with what I thought were the correct DVS CD's and it doesnt work. Correct if I am wrong but new Traktor only works with their kit. I was told this by another on this thread. NI makes sure you use their stuff because in the event you need helpdesk support, you are using a mix mash of stuff as well. Pretty sure their software is programmed to work with their stuff alone now. Maybe the older versions were game, but no the new stuff. Correct me if I am wrong again.

Hi

I am new to all this so please bare with me , Ive just got sum numark tt pro 2 turntables and numark dm3002ex mixer.
I love vinyl but want to go the DVS set up. Ive seen online its possible to hook up traktor scratch pro using a m audio torq connectiv soundcard and traktor vinyl.
Ive got hold of these but when running traktor i can hear the music but its a really bad quality , im sure its just the settings but i have no idea how to set it up and this close to christmas i cant afford to spend £200 plus on the legit set up.

Im willing to pay a small amount to someone to help me set it up either on here or via the phone

Cheers

KLH
11-28-2012, 03:54 PM
[Mod Note: This thread was spawned off of another post. -KLH]