PDA

View Full Version : WTB Traktor Pro 2

The Blackest
02-17-2012, 09:39 AM
Yeah I'm ready to pull the trigger on this. If someone is willing to sell theirs for a reasonable price, lets do this.

I probably should've looked in the for sale part of the forum. Meh whatever, someone get at me!

JBert
02-19-2012, 12:05 AM
I might be able to pass mine onto you. Complete with vinyl, cds, hardware, software. The guy I bought it from had registered it before, but cracks are available to run it. Give me a few days to play with it more and see if I like it any better.

Lost Connection
02-19-2012, 05:15 AM
You can change/re-register the thing when you sell it... Running a bought version with crack sounds a little stupid.

JBert
02-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Can you help me out with how you went about doing it? When I loaded the software, the service center gave me an error message stating that it allready had been registered, and stopped me there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

floortronix
02-21-2012, 02:32 PM
I am currently selling mine and open to resonable offers and yes I will transfer the license to you

Rick_N
02-21-2012, 04:15 PM
Can you help me out with how you went about doing it? When I loaded the software, the service center gave me an error message stating that it allready had been registered, and stopped me there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The guy who sold it to you should have sent in a ticket to native instruments and de-registered it. That way he could have given you the serial and you would have a legit copy. Its to keep people from having multiple copies and able to let people "barrow" it. This is how most people and what your supposed to do when you sell it.

You sir got ripped.

JBert
02-21-2012, 09:13 PM
Nope, all set. NI emailed him on my behalf and he cleared the registration so that I could transfer it over. Just an oversight, sir.

Lost Connection
02-23-2012, 09:43 AM
Nope, all set. NI emailed him on my behalf and he cleared the registration so that I could transfer it over. Just an oversight, sir.

There we go