PDA

View Full Version : Why was my post deleted?

Capitan
11-17-2012, 03:01 PM
Having had no response in the thread itself, could a mod please tell me why my post (and a post from the OP that it related to) was deleted from the following thread...

http://www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?16715-What-is-the-Different-dj-control-like-TURNTABLES-and-cdj-plz-i-need-help

Thanks

Dix
11-17-2012, 03:37 PM
I see that you have two other posts in the other thread asking about this, plus this thread. Other mods can not see why posts are deleted by another mod unless there was a warning or infraction given, which was not in this case. ONLY the mod who deleted it will know why the posts were deleted. It may take a few days before the mod who deleted your thread comes back on. If he has gigs to play on the weekends etc, he may not come back on for a few days. While I realize you want an answer to your question, just be patient. I am sure he will be give you an answer when he comes back on.

I just wanted you to know your not being ignored.
TC

Capitan
11-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks Dixie, your reply is appreciated.

I'll wait and see then :tup:

Andrew B
11-17-2012, 04:18 PM
I deleted all posts accusing him of being a troll, which I considered uncalled-for. It was a major thread derail. Whether he is a troll or not remains to be seen.

Capitan
11-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Fair enough, it's your right as a moderator to delete as you see fit.