PDA

View Full Version : Progressive What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas! [Gruneau Remix]

Gruneau
02-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Hi!

I've been getting a lot of positive feedback on this one from around the world, so I'll just leave it here for you guys to listen!

http://soundcloud.com/djbackslick/what-happens-in-vegas-gruneau-remix

Thanks!

moyo wilde
02-17-2012, 02:24 AM
nice remix . love the subtle, but noticable, tension your track build. dramatic without being heavy handed.

SVK
02-17-2012, 03:40 AM
Great track, you did a good job with everything. Nice use of the stereo field, all sounds are top notch. I really liked the intro and outro sections (ex. at 1.49), it sounded like something that would sound great on a big system at a festival. You had me looking for a download link on your Soundcloud but saw it's a remix for Beatport.

Feel free to shoot me a PM once voting starts and I'll give your track a spin :tup:

zakalak
02-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Nice, that goes without saying. I like the track, A LOT. Haven't heard the original so I have no reference though :(. I'll have to look it up.

Gruneau
02-26-2012, 12:18 AM
Nice, that goes without saying. I like the track, A LOT. Haven't heard the original so I have no reference though :(. I'll have to look it up.

Thanks A LOT! I actually made this remix without hearing the original first!

Great track, you did a good job with everything. Nice use of the stereo field, all sounds are top notch. I really liked the intro and outro sections (ex. at 1.49), it sounded like something that would sound great on a big system at a festival. You had me looking for a download link on your Soundcloud but saw it's a remix for Beatport.

Feel free to shoot me a PM once voting starts and I'll give your track a spin :tup:

Thanks man! I'll update this thread when voting starts in 3 days! Soundcloud download will be available as soon as the contest closes.

nice remix . love the subtle, but noticable, tension your track build. dramatic without being heavy handed.

Thanks! I tried to think "less is more" when i made this track.