PDA

View Full Version : House Dj's & Producers Wanted

AdrianR
11-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Hi guys.

I've been asked to start a new online radio show that I'm excited about. It will be a show based around the new House label I'm in the process of starting, which, in turn is based around a local event I hold here in Melbourne which I started a few years ago.

So basically, I'm creating a gig/online radio show/record label. Which I'd like for you all to take part in :D

If you have a House mix you would like played, please, get it to me! Contact me on here or via Facebook (Check signature) and get me your mixes.
Don't however, post them to my pages publically. They will just be deleted. (There's no point in airing a online mix if everyone has allready heard it right?)
And of course, the same goes for your House music productions.

Bare in mind, there is no gurantee your submissions will be accepted but know that if it is, it is because your quality as a Dj or Producer is of a high quality.
Of course, after your mix has been deemed awsome there will be a few other little scrutinies to go through but nothing major. Just promotional stuff.

In addition to providing the mix you must be able to provide a sound file (mp3) of your voice answering a few questions which will differ from person to person. We want the people listening to be able to identify with the Dj's and we'll do our best to help you out if you do your best to help us out.

You can submit as many as you like, and you can be on the show certainly more than once. Furthermore, if you're productions are unsigned, there could be a possibility to have them signed to the label and if you're Dj skills are really that great, maybe one day we can arrange to have you in Australia performing at our gig.

One last thing. Just so we are all clear on EXACTLY what I mean by House.

David Guetta - Just A Little More Love (YES!)

David Guetta - With Out You (No.)

Does that make sense? We only want;

Deep,
Funky,
Vocal,
Tech,
Soulful,
Jazzy,

House & Garage.

Please no, Progressive or Electro styled stuff. Whilst we do enjoy that music it's just not what the show, label or gigs are about. They're
about a different kind of vibe.

Thank you for your help. I hope to hear from you soon.

AdrianR
11-20-2012, 12:53 AM
Keep em coming guys!

First show is airing this Saturday! We've chosen not to include any guests on that one, but keep them coming!

Also the IN TOO DEEP label has just been launched on Stompy.com with my first release 'The Flinders At 3 EP' now for sale.
( https://www.stompy.com/EP/423116 ) <---- Just incase you want to make me rich ;)

So get involved guys! I don't want to say we'll make you famous or anything but, it's free exposure. We're trying to get make better music for a better world. Thanks again :D