PDA

View Full Version : Traktor question

Synergy
02-16-2012, 03:13 PM
I had all my music stored in folders arranged by artist--new folder-->record label--new folder-->catalog number --new folder--> files

when I analyze files in tractor it will not hit all of these sub folders, is there an option for that? Also is there a way for the music in the folders to be in one folder of music within tractor? I like having it organized by record label and all that. Any help would be appreciated!!!

jazzyj
02-16-2012, 03:18 PM
In mine EVERYTHING is in the Collection list. I then make playlists from the collection list.

Phil Noize
02-16-2012, 05:29 PM
Just browse the actual folders. It will read that info (artist, label, cataolg no. etc) from the tags attached to the tunes, not from the folders that they are in.

Synergy
02-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Well, I should have specified. I am using an Akai LPD8 and using CC mode to scroll up and down within a folder and also to load from that folder to deck a or b.

i want to be able to browse everything within one folder but still keep my music in separate folders, much like jazzyj said. ill look more into it to see if i can do it like that. anyone else using an akai lpd8?