PDA

View Full Version : problem with a mix i posted

Skyphos
11-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi there, i posted this mix up the other day in mix submissions & for some reason i can see the tread & pick on to it but the original post isnt there, i.e the link & tracklist can anyone help. thread link below

Cheers
Adam

http://www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?16108-Dj-Skphos-October-2012-Dark-Techy-Neurofunk-amp-JumUp-Drum-amp-Bass-Mix

Dix
11-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Maybe I am not sure what your asking but, I followed your link, its there in that forum, I followed that link to the track, clicked on it & played it.

I mean, for me, its there & it works. Maybe I'm not sure what your asking..??

I thought maybe for some reason a mod had deleted or moved it but, its in Submission & Mix Submissions, right where you said it was supposed to be & your link took me right to it. I'll help anyway I can to answer your question but, on my end, I don't see a problem... :)

Skyphos
11-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Maybe I am not sure what your asking but, I followed your link, its there in that forum, I followed that link to the track, clicked on it & played it.

I mean, for me, its there & it works. Maybe I'm not sure what your asking..??

I thought maybe for some reason a mod had deleted or moved it but, its in Submission & Mix Submissions, right where you said it was supposed to be & your link took me right to it. I'll help anyway I can to answer your question but, on my end, I don't see a problem... :)

Hi there, sorry i dont think iv explained myself properly.

Basicaly about 3/4 days ago i started the thread with a little write up followed by a mixcloud link & a full tracklist which was fine for the first day or 2, then after a day or so i added a post with a soundcloud link.

Now for some reason i can not see my first main post (with write up, mixcloud link & tracklist) i can only see the 2nd post with the souncloud link? The first post seems to have gone (well i cant see it anyway) does this make more sence?

And what can you actualy see? just the soundcloud link all both posts with tracklist etc aswell?

Dix
11-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Hi there, sorry i dont think iv explained myself properly.

Basicaly about 3/4 days ago i started the thread with a little write up followed by a mixcloud link & a full tracklist which was fine for the first day or 2, then after a day or so i added a post with a soundcloud link.

Now for some reason i can not see my first main post (with write up, mixcloud link & tracklist) i can only see the 2nd post with the souncloud link? The first post seems to have gone (well i cant see it anyway) does this make more sence?

And what can you actualy see? just the soundcloud link all both posts with tracklist etc aswell?

I see the (apparently) 2nd post, but I don't see anything prior to that. I do not see a post with a write up or full track list etc. I went to see if another mod had deleted the post but I didn't see any related posts removed or deleted. However, that doesn't mean that it wasn't. Maybe someone else will be able to help. Good luck :)

Skyphos
11-08-2012, 06:36 PM
I see the (apparently) 2nd post, but I don't see anything prior to that. I do not see a post with a write up or full track list etc. I went to see if another mod had deleted the post but I didn't see any related posts removed or deleted. However, that doesn't mean that it wasn't. Maybe someone else will be able to help. Good luck :)

Thanks for the help, yeah the first post has definatly gone... if you go into mix submissions and hover the mouse over the thread without clicking onit you can see the start of the original post but then you click on it & its not there

Andrew B
11-08-2012, 06:42 PM
It looks OK to me