PDA

View Full Version : How To Contact The Admin or Forum Owner?

Wohooo
11-08-2012, 03:18 AM
Hello, I have written a admin member and have written twice in the contact section. Is there a email or a better way to contact these people? Thanks in advance.

Dix
11-08-2012, 04:03 AM
You can go to the top left of this page where the links are, click "quick links", then "view site leaders". It will show, moderators, super moderators & administrators. Choose the person you want to contact, click their name & in their profile, choose "send Private Message".

Or you can simply look at names to the left of any post. Mods have their names in dark blue, admins in purple or maroon. Most will have admin or moderator by their names.

Hope this helps...

Wohooo
11-08-2012, 04:10 AM
You can go to the top left of this page where the links are, click "quick links", then "view site leaders". It will show, moderators, super moderators & administrators. Choose the person you want to contact, click their name & in their profile, choose "send Private Message".

Or you can simply look at names to the left of any post. Mods have their names in dark blue, admins in purple or maroon. Most will have admin or moderator by their names.

Hope this helps...

Thank you very much. Who do you suggest that makes the final decisions?

thehadgi
11-08-2012, 06:13 AM
Stripe.

Should we all be worried about something lol

Wohooo
11-08-2012, 06:40 AM
Nothing to worry about. I am seeking permission to be a vendor and start a contest thread to give away one year's worth of services offered at www.wohooo.net.

Ellissentials
11-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Go to this link and setup your vendor account. Simple :)

http://www.djforums.com/forums/payments.php

Wohooo
11-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the link. What about permission to give away stuff?

Ellissentials
11-08-2012, 07:04 AM
I imagine that if you purchase a vendor account, and your "free stuff" doesn't involve some type of elaborate schemes, then you should be all set.

This is only my assumptions. :tup:

Wohooo
11-12-2012, 05:57 AM
I imagine that if you purchase a vendor account, and your "free stuff" doesn't involve some type of elaborate schemes, then you should be all set.

This is only my assumptions. :tup:

No schemes, LOL, just want to give away free web hosting and streaming plans. I still haven't heard back from the owner or admin. Maybe they are on vacation some where that doesn't have internet.

Ellissentials
11-12-2012, 06:26 AM
Stripe got hit hard by the hurricane and then a week later a nor-easter that really hurt his situation. He has a wife and child and a very very demanding job, so I'm sure he's not had time to fart without someone telling him it was too loud.

Sorry you haven't gotten an answer, but like I said.. as long as you're not handing out free SCHEMES then I'm sure it's fine. I've seen you around here the last week or so taking place in some conversation, so I'm quite sure (personally) that you are fine. I would take the $5.00 and purchase the vendor account from the link I provided in a previous post, and have at it. It's only $5.00, and it gives you vendor rights.

:tup:

Wohooo
11-12-2012, 06:40 AM
Stripe got hit hard by the hurricane and then a week later a nor-easter that really hurt his situation. He has a wife and child and a very very demanding job, so I'm sure he's not had time to fart without someone telling him it was too loud.

Sorry you haven't gotten an answer, but like I said.. as long as you're not handing out free SCHEMES then I'm sure it's fine. I've seen you around here the last week or so taking place in some conversation, so I'm quite sure (personally) that you are fine. I would take the $5.00 and purchase the vendor account from the link I provided in a previous post, and have at it. It's only $5.00, and it gives you vendor rights.

:tup:

Great! Thank you very much.