PDA

View Full Version : Orgasam for the eyes and ears...

drzinc
02-15-2012, 09:51 PM
If I had a million dollars....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYHOVXAecPQ

g-sep
02-15-2012, 10:57 PM
I would love one, so I can really hear myself trainwreck :uhoh:

Riderfan
02-16-2012, 01:24 AM
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee376/shootersean/Funny%20Stuff/billcosbywhitepeople.jpg

Dj_4-$hure
02-16-2012, 08:54 AM
That thing looks really nice!

KLH
05-02-2019, 09:16 AM
I had to comment on the non-rapey Bill Cosby pic. Lol!

Dix
05-02-2019, 09:53 AM
Ol' Bill, he got himself caught up in a mess and is a whole worlds worth of different now. I suspect that he'll get out pretty soon tho. The sympathy from some will turn about face after 3 or 4 years & some judge will release him "because of his health issues".

Panotaker
05-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Although new McIntosh Equipment is pretty expensive, used McIntosh stuff is affordable, and it holds it's value pretty well, at least the amps do. I have a McIntosh system at my house. The amp cost me about $2000 used, which is what a Pioneer CD player cost, and the preamp I got for $750. I bet I can keep that amp 20 years and sell it for what I paid for it if not more. 2 channel preamps hold their value, but the home theater preamps lose their value pretty quick, due to changing technology. My preamp was originally $4500 new, but since it was the first Dolby digital preamp, you can get it pretty cheap. I just use mine in stereo mode, and it sounds just as good as a new 2 channel preamp, plus it has 11 line inputs, and I got it pretty cheap. So don't let the new prices scare you, just buy used stuff like I did.

DennisBdrmDJ 2.0
05-07-2019, 11:11 PM
must agree with Panotaker here. you can get yourself some beautiful McIntoch units, even prettier than that one,right now for a lot less.

Manu
05-08-2019, 08:55 AM
I'm a NAD/Yamaha guy, sorry :toilet:

Agreed with Pano, anything cinema will lose value through obsolescence, and then the pure stereo market is kind of niche with McIntosh. You don't want to break a valve and then have to shop for parts, and an engineer if you're not handy at that sort of stuff...

I had to comment on the non-rapey Bill Cosby pic. Lol!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez. Time works in strange ways sometimes.

Panotaker
05-22-2019, 07:58 AM
here is the problem is that the home theater preamps lose their value quickly because of the evolution of technology and technology does not stop evolve
Yeah, that is why I got my preamp so cheap. I only use it as a two channel, stereo preamp, and it works excellent for that. It is too outdated to use as a home theater preamp. I got it because it has a remote, and it has 11 line inputs.