PDA

View Full Version : Coming Soon! Necksnappers Alliance Group!

dj show-spect
10-30-2012, 07:26 AM
I believe Hip Hop is a culture. I believe that the culture and the industry is being ruined by individuals who chose to listen to their executive bosses and continue to put out garbarge for the sake of the almighty dollar. I also believe some executives and artist are acting in such immature ways that will cause the public to think that everyone associated with the culture is a thug.

I am creating a small conglomerate of dj's who are family oriented, and likes Good Hip Hop music. I don't care where your skills are on the 1's and 2's. Just play ill joints! I have had the worst experience of my entire djing stint and I am determined to continue to people that there are good artists that are not getting their credit. I also want people to stay safe. At the end of the day....It's about the music. Not our own ego!

More details to come.

Dj Show-Spect

dj show-spect
10-31-2012, 09:54 AM
Just an update to what's happening. Everything is almost ready. I have a server that will take a capacity fo 300 listeners each week. I have also set up a Ustream Channel as well which would be good for the overflow. I'm not trying to make this a big thing. My life was threatened over garbage that was the radio station owners fault. His Ego got in the way. I still like hip hop and feel that all that is associated with the culture is not thug related. I want this to be a get away to a few dj's who may have a live outside of the turntables.

Thanks. first live broadcast coming soon.