PDA

View Full Version : Yo!

Jonno Soccio
02-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Hi All,

I have never come across DJforums until now and it looks great. I'm in to House and Disco mainly but have been know to play everything over the years, from Techno and Drum n Bass to Top 40.

I still have my trusty Technics and continue to collect and play vinyl but also use Traktor alongside them. I like the best of both worlds and can't understand the constant arguments over which is better... although I will probably get stuck in regardless!

Have played a few clubs, have regular bar gigs and used to put on my own nights. Now I have started to do mobile work (for cash mainly!) and although I feel like a fairly experienced DJ, going mobile has been more of a learning curve than I thought it would be. Certainly harder than turning up at a bar with a bag of records with everything already set up and being able to play records I like to a crowd that also like them. Had some great mobile gigs so far but also a few shockers.. I'm mainly here to get advice on the bigger mobile gigs as I have a few coming up that I feel unprepared for equipment wise. Cheers!! Jonno Soccio