PDA

View Full Version : Stanton M207

Conrad Launerts
10-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Okay thinking of getting this mixer, read a couple reviews and think this mixer will fit my needs pretty well. I mainly spin hip hop using traktor scratch and i like to scratch a bit. My question is anybody familiar or use this mixer? Had any issues with it ?

Dharmaboy
10-29-2012, 09:07 AM
I picked this up last night via eBay. I understand that it's not top end but within my budget. The selling point was I scoped a ton of DJs on YouTube scratching with this and they did all the fader tricks I needed and use with ease.

Biggest selling point was that when the Xfader blows you can swap for an Innofader. That alone with some effects and the single channel pan for each channel fader is a nifty tool.

I got what paid for as its basement use. No point going broke if I don't need to. Also I have my DJM3000 handy if I want to get creative.

Seems like a decent mixer with the ability to upgrade as the Xfader is easy to swap.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nicadraus
10-29-2012, 09:39 AM
I picked this up last night via eBay. I understand that it's not top end but within my budget. The selling point was I scoped a ton of DJs on YouTube scratching with this and they did all the fader tricks I needed and use with ease.

Biggest selling point was that when the Xfader blows you can swap for an Innofader. That alone with some effects and the single channel pan for each channel fader is a nifty tool.

I got what paid for as its basement use. No point going broke if I don't need to. Also I have my DJM3000 handy if I want to get creative.

Seems like a decent mixer with the ability to upgrade as the Xfader is easy to swap.

Nice! What about a mini review? :)

Dharmaboy
10-30-2012, 01:39 AM
For sure. I'll review as soon as I get my hands on it. I was able to show my girlfriend how bad the 3000 is for scratches. It even has a soft fade on the sharpest setting and the cut is more than 3mm.

Trying to learn advanced techniques is a little challenging with the Pioneer.

Keep you posted.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2